Overview: A Kolter Hospitality Bartender delivers service
excellence to our guests and creates a welcoming and comfortable
environment. This position is responsible for setting up,
preparing, and serving beverages.
- Join the team today and receive a $250 sign on bonus!*
You must be employed with the company for a minimum of 60 days
to receive this special offer
- Prepare beverages according to Company recipes and standards
including signature cocktails.
- Properly check I.D.s
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and applicable
- Aide in bar promotions.
- Engage guests in a cordial, efficient and professional
- Process and collect payments from guests.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Perform all bar set up and restocking/replenishment of bar
inventory and supplies.
- Perform opening and closing procedures.
- Know and comply with food handling and liquor laws.
- Report any items in need of repair.
- Follow all safety procedures while working.
- Be effective and innovative in handling and solving problems in
- Remain positive and helpful while working in a fast-paced
- Committed to the success and growth of the company.
- Act honorably, even when no one is watching.
- Eagerness to grow and/or develop within the company
- Passionately provide personalized guest service
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace
Kolter Hospitality Participates in E-Verify
Able to work most weekends and holidays.
Report to work on time and in proper uniform.
Knowledge and/or ability to operate a computer.
Experience: At least one (1) year of bartending experience
Ability to stand/walk for up to 8 hours.
Occasional lifting, pushing and pulling.
Kolter Hospitality is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. This description
is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The
job description is not intended to include all duties or
qualifications that may be required now or in the future. Kolter
Hospitality is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and
background check required.
Source: Hyatt Brands