Process Development Lead - Clinical Lab
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Process Development Lead - Clinical Laboratory will work on
the development and sustainment of our deployed clinical diagnostic
workflows. The primary function of this position will be supporting
system implementation, engineering and sustainment of our clinical
laboratory systems. The role will work closely with operations,
clinical, technology, and quality. The ideal candidate will have
experience interfacing with multiple teams and facilitating the
standardization of best practice lab protocols into a clinical
laboratory. The candidate should have troubleshooting and
analytical skills with an interest in design and interpreting data
to drive further process optimization and quality of existing
processes. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will have a strong bias
for action, ability to take on projects, solve problems and get
things done with limited direction and strong communication
• Work with and sometimes lead cross functional teams to support
process changes or troubleshoot processes within the clinical
• Drive optimization of existing automated processes to improve
efficiency, throughput, robustness and quality
• Able to create requirements, plan activities and contribute to
the budget of allocated project scope, and prioritization of
activities/assignments to supporting team members.
• Able to identify risk and provide recommendations for risk
mitigation in the area of responsibility and at project level.
• Able to own a large subsystem or workflow, without needing
• Supports Clinical laboratory and product development process
• Queries and analyzes process data to help drive sustainment and
• Be a technical and integration representative for Operations on
cross functional initiatives.
• Able to manage vendors on a technical level for development
• Mentors peers and supporting engineers on technical skills in
one's area of expertise
• Supports and troubleshoots existing processes and provides
guidance on potential enhancements.
• BS: 5+ years of clinical laboratory or directly related
• MS (preferred): 2+ years of experience
• Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt preferred
• Experience in driving continuous improvement projects
• Experienced in defining requirements for lab workflows and LIMS
• Statistical background for data analysis, process monitoring and
• Experience using Tableau, AWS, Python or other analytics
• Ability to think innovatively toward solving problems effectively
• Effective organizational and time management skills. Highly
energetic and self-motivated. Able to work independently and as
part of a team.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and
conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin,
disability or veteran status or any other protected classification.
Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our
online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an
alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please
contact Zoetis Colleague Services at
email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain
authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and
exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or
maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility,
considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers.
Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please
note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from
candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our
company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email
to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In
addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment
related activities. Any solicitation or request for information
related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or
utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be
disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make
any type of personal financial investment related to gaining
employment with Zoetis.
Keywords: Zoetis, St. Petersburg , Process Development Lead - Clinical Lab, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!