Culver's Porter/Maintenance - Competitive Pay!
Company: Culvers Restaurant
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Adults starting at $13.00 - $14.00 per hr! Full benefits
offered! Health, Dental, Life Insurance and 401(k) Plan available
for participation! Join our True Blue Crew today!
For over 35 years, Culver's guests have been treated to
cooked-to-order food made with farm-fresh ingredients and served
with a smile. The restaurants' nationally recognized customer
service is based on small-town, Midwestern values, genuine
friendliness, and an unwavering commitment to quality.
About the Position:
We are seeking a Porter to efficiently prepare our restaurant to
open for the day both inside and out. The ideal candidate will be
resourceful and independent, able to determine priorities, and have
a genuine desire to make sure restaurant standards are exceeded to
provide an outstanding experience for guests. They will be driven
to deliver friendly hospitality while meticulously assuring
maintenance duties are completed and equipment is maintained.
- Checks over restaurant from previous close to ensure a safe and
- Maintains appearance of the building exterior and grounds
effectively, including landscaping and snow removal.
- Coordinates job duties around other opening team members to
help ensure efficient preparation for opening.
- Takes temperatures of required foods upon delivery accurately,
providing documentation on the Quality Control/Safe Food
- Puts food orders away in cooler following protocols for proper
- Rotates stock in cooler, freezer and dry storage area using the
First In-First Out method of stock rotation monitoring shelf life
and code dates.
- Maintains a basic working knowledge of the operation of all the
equipment in the restaurant.
- Completes scheduled maintenance on all restaurant equipment
safely and correctly, according to the equipment maintenance
- Completes daily duties to be ready to work in the kitchen
during the lunch shift per restaurant if applicable.
- Reports possible areas of incomplete closing to opening
- Completes other miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the manager
- A genuine smile!
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- 1-2 years restaurant experience
- Must meet the federal age requirements for the position
responsibilities. Culver's recommends a minimum of 18 years of
- Be able to climb up and down a ladder to a height of 25
- Sweep, mop and scrub using cleaning materials.
- Be able to frequently lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Able to work independently.
- Reach, bend and clean surfaces regularly.
- Work frequently in hot, cold and damp environments.
- Reading and writing skills are required.
- Job duties are split, with about 50 percent inside and 50
- Competitive Wages
- On-the-job Training
- Flexible Hours
- Meal Discounts
Keywords: Culvers Restaurant, St. Petersburg , Culver's Porter/Maintenance - Competitive Pay!, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!