Fee Based Senior Associate - SMA/UMA
Company: Raymond James
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Under general supervision, provides support and assistance to
complete assigned job responsibilities and projects consistent with
department policy guidelines and procedures. Projects and duties
will vary widely based on department needs and priorities. Serves
as the agent between branches and the home office. Reviews,
updates, maintains, and services accounts.
Asset Management Services (a division of Raymond James &
Associates) offers comprehensive asset management services and
products for Raymond James financial advisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs a variety of operational procedures within the
department, which may include: new fee based agreement processing,
system reconciliation, accounts distributions and terminations.
* Answers calls and questions regarding fee based accounts.
* Researches and provides resolution on advanced and more complex
* Serves as a back-up in cross-functional responsibilities during
* Assists in special projects.
* Maintains a variety of data files and records.
* Prepares letter, memos, and various documents.
* Monitors incoming mail and documents.
* Provides training to other team members.
* Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Intermediate principles, practices, and procedures of general
office concepts and those that govern fee based operations, finance
and/or securities industry operations.
* Process flows within specific assigned functional area.
* Regulations for specific assigned functional area.
* Operating standard office equipment and using required software
applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic
communication, spreadsheets, and databases.
* Analyzing data to identify discrepancies.
* Problem solving.
* Organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and
assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a
fast-paced work environment.
* Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively,
both orally and writing, with internal associates and external
contacts at all levels.
* Effectively gather all relevant information in order to analyze,
research, and resolve business issues in order to make
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
* High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of two (2) years
experience in customer service or the financial services
* Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or
training approved by Human Resources.
* None Required
Keywords: Raymond James, St. Petersburg , Fee Based Senior Associate - SMA/UMA, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!