Baker- Univ. of S. Florida - St. Petersburg
Company: Aramark Corporation
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world's leading
educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion
sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations
and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19
countries around the world. We deliver innovative experiences and
services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of
people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a
positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to
engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local
communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate
efficiently and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place
to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ+), DiversityInc, Equal
Employment Publications and the Disability Equality Index. Learn
more about working here at www.aramark.com/careers or connect with
us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Baker is responsible for following recipes
and production guidelines to prepare baked goods while adhering to
food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures. Essential
functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark
location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Bakes and prepares a variety of food according to production
guidelines and standardized recipes
- Sets up workstation with all needed ingredients and
- Prepares ingredients by measuring, weighing, mixing, chopping,
etc. food items
- Operates equipment such as ovens, stoves, mixers, etc.
- Safely utilizes a variety of utensils including knifes
- Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and
- Cleans and sanitizes work areas, equipment, and utensils
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude
towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including
proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience as a baker or in a related role
- Proven knowledge of baking methods and standards and food
safety regulations such as proper food handling, sanitation, and
- Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
- Demonstrates basic math and counting skills
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both
written and verbal
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 25 lbs.
Keywords: Aramark Corporation, St. Petersburg , Baker- Univ. of S. Florida - St. Petersburg, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!