Join the people helping people.
For people drawn to serving others through their work, PSCU is a
place to thrive, as we serve our credit union members best by
taking care of each other first.
If you want to help shape an industry, challenge yourself, and
invest in your own future, this is the place for you. PSCU is a
highly accessible environment where you're empowered to think on
your feet, work from your heart, and discover the very best version
of your professional and personal self. "Our Momentum. Your
This application is the first step in seizing your moment.
The basic function of this position is to coordinate current day
Operations Division staffing to improve efficiency and productivity
while supporting outbound services and new services as they
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work in a fast-paced
environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability to utilize personal computer, telephone, facsimile,
copier, calculator and other general office equipment.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in
making decisions and interact effectively and positively with all
levels of personnel.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written
formats with individuals or groups.
- Flexibility with schedule as business needs demand.
- Allocate agent resources to ensure service level standards are
achieved using various call management applications.
- Identify and coordinate phone/non-phone activities such as lack
of work (LOW), overtime, meetings, training, and special projects.
Monitor Contact Center schedule adherence.
- Maintain communication with team Forecaster and Scheduler
regarding intraday performance needs and changes.
- Relay accurate technical interruption/outage information to
appropriate support departments and escalation to management.
- Recognize and react to drastic changes in call volume
- Supply recommendations to management as to short-term staffing
needs as a result of adherence and absenteeism issues.
- Supply management with timely and accurate service level
- Accumulate, manage and present information pertaining to the
Operations Division while using the appropriate hardware/software.
Maintains and analyzes daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Ensure maximum efficiency and fulfill staffing requirements by
utilizing scheduling software.
- Analyze and report agent trends in performance information to
supervisors and management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
occasionally required to talk, hear, handle, feel and sit.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
- Individuals with a disability who are otherwise able to perform
the essential functions of the job may request a reasonable
accommodation through the Human Resources department.
- Associate's Degree in related field or equivalent combination
of education and experience required.
- Minimum two (2) years' experience in a call center environment
- Minimum (2) years' experience working with Workforce Management
- Contact Center Real-Time Management experience preferred.
All applications are reviewed by an AIRS Certified Diversity and
Inclusion Recruiter. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity,
Equity, and Inclusion HERE!
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin,
ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, citizenship status or membership in any other
group protected by federal, state or local law.
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the
laws and regulations set forth in the following "EEO is the Law"
Poster and the "EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement. PSCU will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
legal duty to furnish information.
For positions based out of our Phoenix, Arizona location, PSCU
is an E-Verify Employer. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster
in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To
Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
As an ongoing commitment to reasonably accommodate individuals
with disabilities, PSCU has established alternative methods to
complete the application process. Disabled applicants needing
assistance are encouraged to submit resumes via our careers page
submission button If further assistance is required.