Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Overview: A Kolter Hospitality Maintenance Engineer delivers
service excellence and facilitates a positive guest experience
while maintaining the overall operation of the maintenance
department. This position is responsible for hotel maintenance
including preventative maintenance and equipment repairs.
- Join the team today and receive a $250 sign-on bonus!*
You must be employed with the company for a minimum of 60 days
to receive this special offer
- Repair and maintain facility building and equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance throughout the property such
as mechanical, electrical, painting, carpentry and plumbing.
- Respond to elevator breakdowns.
- Maintain accurate maintenance records.
- Respond and resolve engineering service requests in courteous,
- Maintain engineering work area in an orderly and clean
- Ensure all tools/equipment used are returned to the shop and/or
secured in proper storage area.
- Assist in handling emergencies in order to protect our guests
and team members and preserve the building and its systems during
- Follow proper lost and found procedures for items left behind
in a guest room.
- Report any items in need of repair.
- Follow all safety procedures while working.
- Be effective and innovative in handling and solving problems in
- Remain positive and helpful while keeping a steady pace.
- Committed to the success and growth of the company.
- Act honorably, even when no one is watching.
- Eagerness to grow and/or develop within the company
- Passionately provide personalized guest service
Kolter Hospitality Participates in E-Verify
Able to work most weekends and holidays.
Report to work on time and in proper uniform.
Experience: Previous experience and knowledge of mechanical,
plumbing, carpentry and building maintenance preferred.
Ability to stand/walk for up to 8 hours.
Occasional lifting, pushing and pulling
Kolter Hospitality is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. This description
is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The
job description is not intended to include all duties or
qualifications that may be required now or in the future. Kolter
Hospitality is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and
background check required.
Source: Hyatt Brands
Keywords: Hyatt, St. Petersburg , Maintenance Engineer, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!