Company: Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Type of Position: Full Time
Compensation: $32,240 - $45,000 (Based off years of financial
experience in a bank or credit union)
Some of our Benefits/Perks for Suncoast Employees:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
Choice of HSA, HRA or OAPIN plans.
- Employee discount on Car, Boat, Motorcycle and Home loans
- Compensation adjustments (as you continue to learn new skills
and perform those skills)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Benefit (401K)
Suncoast will match employee contributions up to 6%. Suncoast
will match an additional 0.5% up to 10%. Employees are vested 100%
in all 401(k) contributions, which means you own the full balance
of your 401(k), including the employer match. Please see the
employer-matching schedule below.
- A team-oriented organization dedicated to providing you the
training needed to excel
Processes a wide range of financial transactions for Credit
Union members. Presents and explains to members and prospective
members the financial services and products provided by the Credit
Union and its affiliates. Assists members in meeting their
financial needs by actively cross-selling Credit Union products and
services. Provides professional, prompt, courteous, and accurate
service, and respects the confidentiality of members.
- Greets and welcomes members to the Credit Union in a courteous,
professional, and timely manner, providing prompt, accurate, and
efficient member service.
- Answers questions and solves problems regarding members'
financial needs by listening to details, collecting data, securing
answers, and reporting results to the inquiring party.
- Processes a wide range of financial transactions for Credit
Union members, including, but not limited to, deposits,
withdrawals, check cashing, posting loan payments, transfers
between accounts, gift cards, travelers checks, and money
- Determines membership eligibility by interviewing prospective
- Promotes, explains features and benefits, and cross-sells
Credit Union products and services to assist members in meeting
their financial needs. Opens deposit accounts. Performs account
changes, reconciliations, and error resolution as needed.
- Recognizes referral opportunities and refers members to
Suncoast Trust and Investment Services, Credit Union Service
Organizations, and Car Buying Service, as appropriate.
- Follows all Credit Union policies and procedures regarding
teller transactions. This includes, but is not limited to,
verifying deposit, withdrawal, loan payment, and account balance
amounts; obtaining proper identification and endorsements;
verifying signatures; and maintaining proper check approval and
cash drawer limits. Balances cash drawer at end of day. Follows
proper teller procedures and policies and maintains an acceptable
teller balancing record.
- Ensures that all regulatory requirements regarding teller
transactions and share and negotiable deposit accounts are followed
- Properly secures all negotiable items and confidential records
at all times.
- Assists with servicing ATM, night drop vault, coin machine, and
- Attends job-specific training classes as requested by manager.
This includes, but is not limited to, completing annual BSA/AML
Compliance Training and understanding employee's role in
maintaining an effective BSA/AML compliance program, and completing
FACT Act Red Flag training.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two or more years experience with a financial institution or
similar customer service experience. (Attainment of a bachelor's
degree may be substituted for previous work experience.)
- General knowledge and understanding of Credit Union products,
services, policies, and procedures, as they relate to teller
transactions, deposit accounts, and consumer loans. This also
includes understanding employee's role in case of robbery and
awareness of proper post-robbery procedures.
- General knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance
necessary to successfully perform job responsibilities.
- General math proficiency in order to balance cash drawer, audit
own work, and reconcile accounts
- General knowledge and understanding of all Credit Union
computer systems and software programs required to perform job
- Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal
skills in order to interact professionally and effectively with all
staff and members.
- Must be able to work under moderate supervision.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Keywords: Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union, St. Petersburg , Member Advocate, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!