Company: Raymond James
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Under general supervision, uses specialized knowledge and skills
obtained through education and experience to assist in preparing
financial statements, budgets and financial analysis reports by
gathering data and to providing support in the general review of
assigned general ledger accounts. Detailed instructions, procedures
and guidelines are provided to perform routine accounting tasks
with limited decision making responsibility. Recommends solutions
to moderately complex problems. Regular contact with internal
customers is required to obtain, clarify and provide facts and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uses general ledger accounting software to assist in preparing
financial statements, budgets and reports for internal use.
- Prepares general ledger entries on a daily basis.
- Reconciles balance sheet and income statement accounts to
ensure accurate information.
- Maintains policy and procedures manuals.
- Prepares schedules and provides requested information for
- Assists in preparing annual budget packages and/or cost
- Performs accounting functions including billing, collection and
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Fundamental accounting concepts, practices and procedures.
- Accounting software packages or ability to learn specific
- Analyzing and resolving balance discrepancies.
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software
applications to produce correspondence, electronic communication
- Identify and recommend solutions to routine accounting
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all
- Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and
assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced
- Provide a high level of customer service.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance (Accounting
- Any equivalent combination of experience, education and/or
training approved by Human Resources.
Keywords: Raymond James, St. Petersburg , Associate Accountant, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!