We Make People Smile
We're looking for positive team members with outstanding
customer service for the Tampa Bay Rays events season!
Picture yourself working in St. Petersburg, FL- in an exciting
and dynamic atmosphere at our iconic attraction, Tropicana Field
with the Tampa Bay Rays during our special holiday operation.
We are seeking an outgoing, friendly, and motivated individual
to be a part of a high energy team. If you possess a can-do
positive attitude and an outstanding set of customer service or
sales skills, then we're looking for you as a Sales Photographer of
the Tampa Bay Rays! You will be a part of a retail team that will
capture fun, interactive moments of guests at diverse attractions.
These are published via both print and digital formats into
storytelling products, then sold to our guests.
As a Retail Sales Photographer:
- You will work with teams to achieve sales goals.
- You will learn how to capture, and create memories that really
make people SMILE!
- You will ensure excellent customer service by responding to
guest requests, expectations and needs.
- You will have the opportunity to meet and interact with people
from all over the world.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly pay[$9.50/hr].
- Free admission to the attraction.
- Discount at site/attraction
- Fun culture and atmosphere!
Requirements and other details:
- No photography experience needed! Retail experience a plus! We
will train you on our easy-to-use systems.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn. Must enjoy
interacting with guests and selling in a retail atmosphere.
- Performance is measured on customer experience reports, sales
figures and attendance records.
- Must be 16 or older.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Background check
Seasonal positions may lead to a permanent role with the
Job Type: [SEASONAL]
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY- Magic Memories is dedicated to
providing equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of
race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, age,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
veteran's status, or any other factor that is a prohibited
consideration under applicable law.
Magic Memories' diversity and inclusion practices have been
recognized through being named the 2017 winner of the Emerging
Category of the YWCA Equal Pay Awards!