Registered Nurse (RN) / Pediatric Home Care (All Ages / Infant,
Child and Adolescent)
Flexible Shifts Available for Immediate Placement in
Clearwater/St. Pete, FL and Surrounding Areas
NurseCore is an industry leader in home health care, that is
committed to exceeding the expectations of its patients, clients
and employees through ethical and professional conduct. We serve
our communities with compassion, integrity and AWESOME service.
We're constantly growing and are seeking Registered Nurses (RN) to
care for pediatric patients in the St. Petersburg Fl and
surrounding areas whom shares our same outlook and vision.
NurseCore is committed to following the CDC guidelines in place
during the COVID-19 pandemic to provide a safe work environment for
both the staff and patients. We provide personal protective
equipment (PPE) including: masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.
As a member of our team, you will enjoy:
- Top pay and flexible schedules
- One to one patient ratio in home with patient
- Weekly or daily pay
- Work weekend schedule--Weekly bonus available
- Employee referral bonus
- Direct deposit
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we'll help
you find it! Apply Today!
No pediatric or previous home health experience? That's not an
issue for us! We provide an excellent in-service training program
where you'll gain hands on home health experience that will prepare
you to service both the adult and pediatric populations.
New Grads-Apply with NurseCore to find out if you're eligible
for our in-service training program.
Every day is different for a Home Health Nurse. You will be
responsible for providing quality healthcare to each patient in
adherence with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies,
including but not limited to:
- Providing in home care for ill, injured or convalescing
patients or persons with disabilities
- Administering medications and performing daily patient
- Ensures completion of patient care documentation
We have a variety of RN openings available and are excited about
matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the
requirements below to see what you'll need to get started.
- Graduate of accredited nursing school
- Current License to practice in the State of Florida
- 1 year as an RN ( within in the last 3 years) with Pediatric
experience preferred or we will gladly train
- Proof of Negative TB (titer/chest x-ray)
- Current Hands on CPR certification
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the
area of practice
- $500 Sign-on Bonus available*
EOE/Drug Free Employer #CB1