Company: Hersha Hospitality Management, LP
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Opportunity: Public Area Attendant
Maintain cleanliness of public areas in accordance with
established guest service and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Room Inspector - Housekeeping Supervisor - Executive
Essential Job Functions
- Clean all hard and textile surfaces and restrooms within public
space; and respond to guest room requests.
- Ensure internal windows and doorways are free of fingerprints
- Ensure that furniture and hard surfaces of public areas are
clean and organized.
- Ensure floors are free of debris.
- Clean any carpet spots.
- Ensure all surfaces of elevators are clean and free of
- Empty all waste receptacles in public areas.
- Clean employee break room and employee restroom.
- Utilize chemicals according to directions and familiarize self
with all Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Follow procedures concerning protection against blood borne
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous related experience preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling,
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence
- Stay Nimble - Own It
Keywords: Hersha Hospitality Management, LP, St. Petersburg , Lobby Attendant, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!