Retail Sales Associates
Rank & Rally
Tropicana Field Retail
1 Tropicana Drive
St. Petersburg, FL 33705
Rank + Rally, the retail subsidiary of Levy, is an incredible
team of experienced retailers. We currently partner with some of
the most prestigious and recognizable brands in sports and
entertainment, handling every facet of retail operations including
product design and development, pricing, and promotion planning,
e-commerce, and store operations. Our dedicated team members have
done amazing working building and growing the brands of our
partners to create remarkable retail experiences.
Be part of the Rank & Rally Team at Tropicana Field Retail when
the season reopens.
Apply today and be contacted when active hiring begins.
NOW HIRING Rank & Rally - Retail Sales Associates
The Sales Associate provides the highest level of customer
service in accordance with store standards. The Sales Associate
takes an active role in listening to and educating customers and
recommends products based on their needs. Our goal is to genuinely
connect with the customer, deliver an unforgettable customer
experience and make a customer for life.
- Assist the store management with all store duties such as
opening & closing of store.
- ensuring store is maintained and fully stocked.
- Recommend, select, and help locate merchandise based on
- Have a keen eye for displaying and promoting merchandise.
- Responsible for inventory, stocking, flor moves, set up for all
daily and special within the venue and any other events that are
- Accurately reconcile daily store totals
- Cash handling; ring up customers accurately and
- Create appealing presentations with merchandise to help
Rank + Rally is committed to developing a diverse workforce
reflective of the marketplace and the communities in which we do
business. We believe a diverse workforce is not merely an
advantage; it is mandatory for any company to be successful in
today's business climate.
Rank + Rally reserves the right to change or modify the
employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any
time during the employment relationship. Rank + Rally may require
an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be
contacted for an interview.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its
- Years of related work experience: 1-2
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to stand or remain in a stationary position (when
assigned to a specific kiosk) for long periods of time, lift or
move/push/pull items weighing 50 lbs., and move, twist and bend
- Ability to understand the basics of inventory management
- Flexible with hours and availability including nights,
weekends, and holidays. Must be able to work long hours during
- Effective communication and interaction skills with different
types of individuals
- Detail oriented with a creative ability to make appealing
presentations with merchandise
Preferred Qualifications (if applicable):
- Retail sales experience preferred
- Cashiering and cash handling experience a plus
- Sports and entertainment knowledge a plus
Rank + Rally is an equal opportunity employer. At Rank + Rally,
we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.