Earl of Sandwich Prep Cook Earl of Sandwich St. Petersburg
Company: Earl Enterprises
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: May 3, 2021
In 1762, John Montagu, the 4th Earl of Sandwich, invented the
meal that changed dining forever. As the story goes, he was playing
cards and did not want to leave the gaming table to eat. He asked
for a serving of roast beef to be placed between two slices of
bread so he could eat with his hands. Thus, the Sandwich was
Responsible for ensuring the quality and timeliness of prep
production. Also responsible for prep for chef's specials and to be
fully knowledgeable of company specifications.
Our family knows about great sandwiches. We Invented the
Sandwich and have been eating sandwiches since 1762. Using 250
years of experience, we bring you Earl of Sandwich . Our secret is
our famous artisan bread baked when you order, and traditional
family recipes prepared with fresh ingredients. We are a family who
loves making sandwiches and sincerely hope you enjoy eating
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
The following list is not inclusive of additional
responsibilities that may be requested by the Kitchen Supervisor or
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance
of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
- Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking.
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment
- Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked
sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing
them with utensils.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or
personal judgment, using various kitchen utensils and
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters
- Regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and
- Substitute for or assist other cooks during emergencies or rush
- Bake, roast, broil, and steam meats, fish, vegetables, and
- Wash, peel, cut, and seed fruits and vegetables to prepare them
- Carve and trim meats such as beef, veal, ham, pork, and lamb
for hot or cold service, or for sandwiches.
- Butcher and dress animals, fowl, or shellfish, or cut and bone
meat prior to cooking.
- Prepare relishes and hors d'oeuvres.
Keywords: Earl Enterprises, St. Petersburg , Earl of Sandwich Prep Cook Earl of Sandwich St. Petersburg, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!