Boatyard & Risk Management Specialist
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Do you want to work for an organization that Makes a Lasting
Impact on Kids?
AMIkids has served over 140,000 kids and their families since
1969. Being part of the AMIkids team means that you are helping
youth to realize their full potential and become a valuable part of
AMIkids is looking for a Boatyard and Risk Management Specialist
to work at our office on the water.
Check out our Boat Donation info!
The Boatyard & Risk Management Specialist is responsible for the
administration and office management support for the Boatyard and
Risk Management Team .
Essential Job Duties:
- Process risk management invoices, notices and claims for lines
- Assist in updating schedule of assets,
- Collect and maintain claims data and records; submit regular
and ad hoc loss data reports,
- Process documents related to Sales and Use Tax Filings and
tracking of Leased Vessel Insurance,
- Provide AMIkids Programs with reports summarizing claim
- Maintain and track data related to certificates of
- Manage Return to Work (RTW) tasks, including communication with
- Track, maintain and schedule Program Safety Audits,
- Track and maintain Emergency Action Plans and/or
Continuity/Continuation of Operations Plans,
- Process documentation for donation procedures, database entry
- Provide support (may own some sections) in overseeing
financials for Boat Program, including donations, registration,
repairs, transportation and transactions,
- Provide administrative and office management support,
- Attend and maintain CPR and First Aid certification by
nationally recognized organization may be required,
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education, Training and Experience
- Bachelor Degree,
- Minimum three (3) years' relevant experience,
- Experience in Boating Industry is a plus,
- Prior Workers' Compensation insurance experience a plus,
- Must possess and maintain valid driver's license in the state
What's in it for you?
As well as gain an opportunity to make an exceptional difference
in kids' lives, AMIkids offers a comprehensive benefits package
- Growth opportunities - we pride ourselves on developing our
leaders from within
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, & Prescription Drug
plan options; Health Spending Account, Company paid Life Insurance
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Wellness Benefits - EAP, Health Coaching, Stress Management
- Employer Funded Pension Plan, Voluntary 403(B) Retirement Plan,
Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Pet Insurance, World Travel Assistance, Car Rental discounts,
Gym Membership discounts, and more.
Who are we?
AMIkids is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping youth
develop into responsible and productive citizens.
Our Mission: AMIkids' mission is to protect public safety and
positively impact as many youth as possible through the efforts of
a diverse and innovative staff. AMIkids works in partnership with
youth agencies, local communities and families.
Our Vision: Separating a troubled past from a bright future.
We have an unwavering commitment to putting kids first.
AMIkids has enjoyed great success in transforming kids because
we take the unconventional approach of putting "Kids First". This
core value permeates throughout all 14 AMIkids values to empower
kids to achieve their potential.
Our Guiding Principles:
Kids First - all decisions by staff and board members are made
on the basis of what is best for the kids
Family - an atmosphere throughout AMIkids where kids are treated
as our own family members. For a family atmosphere to thrive,
everyone associated with the organization has to be treated as
family with high expectations, respect and accountability.
Safety - Our programs are operated where student, staff and the
public safety is the responsibility of everyone in the
Our Core Values
Creativity | Honesty | Enthusiasm | Integrity | Loyalty |
Leadership | Diversity | Goal Orientation | Excellence | Dedication
AMIkids Inc., Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Drug-Free
Keywords: AMIkids, St. Petersburg , Boatyard & Risk Management Specialist, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!