Executive and Giver Services Support Associate
Company: TrustBridge Global Foundation
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: December 5, 2019
TrustBridge Global Foundation Overview: TrustBridge is a rapidly
growing charity start-up. With operations in Tampa Bay, Atlanta,
Bethesda, Malaysia, Philippines, and our network hub in
Switzerland, TrustBridge is the first donor advised fund to be
built from the group up to be truly global. We provide innovative
giving solutions for givers, charities, and ministries who want to
do international work. Our network has grown to 8 countries, with
more in various stages of development. Something big is happening
worldwide, perhaps the greatest movement of God in our generation:
The Generosity Movement. The TrustBridge Global Network is poised
to be a key player in the movement by making global giving
We offer you the opportunity to put your passion and God given
talents and abilities to use in the St. Petersburg, Florida office
to impact real change and expansion in God's Kingdom. Our goal is
to attract and develop intelligent, fun, passionate, and
hard-working people called to engage with givers and charities as
they seek to mobilize resources for every good work. We are a team
of committed, generosity-minded believers with servants' hearts. If
this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.
Position:Executive and Giver Services Support Associate with
TrustBridge Global Foundation USA - a member of the TrustBridge
Global Network. This position reports to the Vice President of
Philanthropy and Giver Services.
Outcomes:Someone excelling in this position will:
- Ensure TrustBridge's donor and charity clients are delighted
with their service, that all operations run smoothly, efficiently,
and effectively despite the start-up nature and rapid growth of the
- Serve all donor and charity clients through effective
communication, making sure that issues and needs are addressed in a
timely manner and appropriate solutions communicated with a high
level of client satisfaction.
- Successfully undertake support of the charity due diligence
team so that all aspects of the charity vetting process are adhered
to within the TrustBridge Global Network framework.
- Proactively support the Senior Executive team to guarantee
productive use of all members' time and talent.
- Effectively assist with stewarding prospective giver and
charity client relationships so that more givers will be engaged,
and prospective charities become approved charities on the
- Keep our systems and databases organized and up to date
We are looking for a candidate that meets these requirements and
exhibits these qualities:
- Spiritually mature with a strong calling to this role
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Five years of experience managing executive level business
- Experience in working virtually or with a dispersed executive
- Demonstrated ability to maintain sensitive and confidential
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and rapid change
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products and the ability to
learn new technology platforms quickly
- Flexibility and effective time management
- Cultural competency and sensitivity in dealing with donors and
charities around the world
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Team player
Job Summary:The position of Executive and Giver Services Support
Associate has three broad areas of responsibility:
- To assist and support the Senior Executive team
- To serve our giver and charity clients
- To assist with the day to day operations of the foundation
Our ideal candidate would hold the utmost level of confidentiality
and integrity with a Christ-centered attitude, a strong personal
prayer life and a "whatever it takes" approach. This person must
have the ability to operate in a fast paced, evolving, position
where multi-tasking is commonplace. The ideal candidate is able to
handle various duties for the Executive team, be self-motivated,
and organized, exceling in such skills as travel logistics,
scheduling, processing of charity applications, handling of
incoming contributions from donors, client relationships, meeting
management, process improvement, decision making, administration.
This person must have excellent writing skills, organizational
ability, attention to detail, and above average computer literacy
with a solid knowledge of MS Office. This person is an extension of
the Executive team's image and therefore should conduct themselves
with the highest level of professionalism internally and in the
Job Tasks (duties)Personal, Spiritual, and Professional
- Prays regularly with the team and personally for the givers,
global network members, and charities served by TrustBridge.
- Actively integrates biblical principles in day-to-day behavior,
exhibiting unremitting integrity and strong moral character.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational seminars, workshops, and webinars, reviewing
professional publications, establishing personal networks, and
participating in professional societies.
- Demonstrates a commitment to personal, spiritual, professional,
and ethical maturity.
- Represents the Executive team by reviewing correspondence,
arranging corporate functions, answering questions via telephone
and email, filing, photocopying and other general administrative
- Proactively coordinates and schedules prospects, donors,
charity contacts, Board and event leadership team meetings, calls
and follow-up items, enters information into NetSuite as
- Confirms appointments, makes necessary reservations, prepares
printed materials and information, provides directions to meeting
locations, when necessary for the Executive team.
- Assists in the arrangement of corporate travel and meetings by
developing itineraries and agendas, arranges lodging and meeting
- Completes projects and special assignments from the Executive
team by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing
time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress,
problem-solving, and adjusting plans.
- Creates and maintains filing system to keep the office tidy and
documents accounted for.
- Sends out board reminders and calendar appointments, assembles
board books, organizes the annual board retreat, and follows up on
action items included in the board minutes.
- Assists the office manager in maintaining the office
environment by ordering supplies and arranging for maintenance of
office equipment when necessary.
- Proactively acts as the "data steward" for the organization,
which would include keeping the NetSuite data system in good shape.
This includes creating new donor and charity entries and keeping
the database up to date.
- Assists the VP of Philanthropy with daily contribution and
grant activity, which includes making bank deposits, communicating
with donors on contributions, grant verification, and light
- Supports the VP of Philanthropy as well as the Administrative
Associate, Giver and Charity Services with charity due diligence
Donor and Charity Relationship Management:
- Acts as the backup contact for resolving service-related issues
with donors and charities ensuring the highest standards of service
- Supports givers with their gifts, grants, fund changes, and
other client-related matters.
- Monitors the NetSuite dashboard for flags and assist in
- Retrieves, opens, and sorts mail, processes incoming
contributions, and makes bank deposits. Posts outgoing mail
- Maintains and publishes an annual event calendar.
- Organizes board meetings, including the annual board retreat,
with regard to location, menu, outings, etc.
- Transcribes and distributes board minutes.
- Coordinates generosity events as needed.
- Coordinates the annual staff Christmas Party in collaboration
with the VP of Philanthropy.
- Assists other senior staff with events as needed.
Travel: Limited out of town travel might include the annual
National Christian Foundation Network Gathering, Generosity Path
events, the annual TrustBridge board meeting, or other training
The review of resumes will begin immediately. The search is being
conducted in full confidentiality of all candidate information.
Please direct resumes, recommendations and inquiries to Tricia
Collins at . Although applications will be accepted until the time
that the position is filled, candidates should submit materials by
September 30, 2019, for most favorable consideration.
Keywords: TrustBridge Global Foundation, St. Petersburg , Executive and Giver Services Support Associate, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!