Front End Developer
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? --Join us at
PSCU!This position performs software development and integration
work necessary for delivery of robust, secure, scalable, and stable
applications and systems.----The Developer will work on multiple
projects, design sound application architecture, and develop
software according to standards.--ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Design and develop solutions according to professional software
engineering best practices and account for operational worthiness
- Foster innovation to improve on existing challenges and to
realize new opportunities.
- Collaborate with other programmers, analysts, and business
- Work as a hands-on partner with PSCU Enterprise Architecture to
ensure that application design and code aligns with all enterprise
- Accountable to deliver software development artifacts
(technical design, technical training artifacts, production support
handoff checklists, operational runbooks, and other related
- Collaborate with database engineers to drive, optimize, and
implement proper data structure design.
- Analyze systems, processes, and data structures to develop
application systems to meet the needs of the business.
- Prepare flow charts and diagrams outlining systems capabilities
- Knowledge of application governance, security, and regulatory
procedures and protocol
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to information being
processed, stored or accessed by the network.
- Adhere to all established change management processes
- Availability to be on-call
- Perform other duties as assignedTechnologies:-- Computer
Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures,
and algorithms.-- Demonstrate competency in multiple modern
programming languages and frameworks.-- Multiple language and
framework competency may be substituted by proficiency in one or
more highly specialized technologies or skills.-- Understanding of
the fundamentals of DEVOPS processes including automated build and
unit testing, quality analysis tools, testing frameworks, and
deployment automation tooling is required.
- Mastery of at least one front end framework such as AngularJS,
Angular or React
- Web Development
- UI/UX Development
- 4+ years professional work experience in software development
- 1+ years of experience performing as a subject matter expert
- Years of experience may be offset by having proficiency in one
or more highly specialized technologies or skills.--Education:--
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems, related technology field, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.----Our corporate value statements
represent PSCU's commitment to providing the highest quality
service to our member-owners. By practicing these values, we
continue to meet the challenge of being a leading service provider
in the credit union industry.
- Service Excellence-----Exceeding expectations in--every
- Passion ---Boundless enthusiasm to be--THE best.
- Leadership ---Engaging, influencing, and inspiring others to
- Trust ---Keeping the promises you make--to others, and to
- Innovation ---The relentless pursuit of better ways.PSCU is a
drug and smoke free workplaceTo learn more about opportunities and
what it's like to work at PSCU follow us on our Facebook Careers
Keywords: PSCU, St. Petersburg , Front End Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!