Current College Students - SAP Concur - HRBP Intern
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: September 10, 2018
HRBP FOR CONCUR
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. Concur, a part of SAP, imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. Founded in 1993, Concur services are used by 30,000 clients representing 27 million users in more than 150 countries.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The HRBP is a strategic partner to the respective Concur business managers in the Americas, and reports to the HRBP Director for Global Services & Support.-- This role will provide HR consulting, support and services in alignment with the Concur and SAP People & Organization Strategies and developed by Global HR Service Delivery and Centers of Excellence.-- The HRBP will support managers in the country, and drive the Business & People Strategy throughout the country by leveraging a community of COEs and HRBPs to efficiently deliver and scaling solutions as One Team.--
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Manage all aspects of the HR function for the organizations you support which includes integrated talent management, employee relations, integration activities, and learning and development.
- Partner with managers to support overall Human Resource strategies, including assessing short and long-term talent needs, identifying critical talent gaps within the organization, and develop strategies to address.
- Support integration of Concur into SAP, as needed via projects, alignment of processes or policies or change management
- Partner with HRBP colleagues in other regions, and Centers of Excellence to address client needs. Communication and networking skills are critical to their success.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation, employee relations, learning and development, retention & engagement.
- Develop and integrate programs and practices that maximize, develop, retain and engage the business' top talent.
- Coach and influence managers on HR programs and practices.
- Provide conflict resolution and guidance with employee relations issues, liaison with ER management and legal counsel as necessary ensuring fairness and consistency.
- Travel as needed domestic and internationally.
- Own other HR projects as assigned.
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
Keywords: SAP, St. Petersburg , Current College Students - SAP Concur - HRBP Intern, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!