Technical Field Representative - MN, North IA, WI
Company: Saint Gobain
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: May 20, 2023
JOB SUMMARY1 "What We Do Matters"WHY WORK FOR US?At
Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an
organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust,
Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and
inclusion in all its forms while our products make the world a more
beautiful, safer, and sustainable home .2 "You Matter to Us"WHAT
ARE OUR PERKS?We provide unique options to fit your unique lives!
Our Total Rewards Program is customizable to accommodate your
needs. Our menu of flexible options includes, but is not limited
- Excellent healthcare options: Medical, vision, prescription &
- Family Focus & Balance: Parental leave, paid time-off and
Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Security: Competitive 401(k), Company-funded
Retirement Accumulation Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement: Continuing education for every season of
- Pet Insurance options: Insurance plan & prescription discount
program for your furry friends
- Employee Recognition Program s
- PerkSpot: Our exclusive one-stop online discount
- LiveWell: Rewarding you for living a healthy lifestyle3 "This
Job Matters"WHAT'S THE JOB?In this role, you will be responsible
for demonstrating and creating "pull-through" demand for
CertainTeed products via demonstrations, trials and promotion of
all joint treatments, corner products, and wallboard to applicators
and dealers.Some of the essential activities required include:
- Operating in a safe and environmentally conscious manner
- Implementing strategy consistent with the sales and marketing
- Actively target and track construction projects, finishers, and
contractors in association with the gypsum region and territory
manager to highlight key targets in the region for the possibility
- Provide store service, display installation / maintenance,
training, customer shows, finisher / DIY demonstrations and any
other activity which would promote CertainTeed products at the mass
merchant / chain / co-op / lumber dealer segmentsREPORTS TO:
Technical Finishing Manager - WestTRAVEL: Primarily travel by
company car. Up to 50% overnight travel. Occasional air
travel.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: No direct reportsREQUIRED
QUALIFICATIONS4 "Your Skills Matter"WHAT DO YOU BRING?
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred); H.S. DIPLOMA/GED REQUIRED in
addition to equivalent training and experience that includes
knowledge of the regulations, practices and procedures concerned
with outside sales activities for the construction industry.
- OSHA 30 Certificate or readiness to complete as part of
- One to three plus years of related experience in applying this
knowledge in daily sales activities such as managing customer
relationship, sales presentations and the closing of sales.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and build quality
relationships through networking.
- Negotiation skills, problem solving abilities, and presentation
skills a must.
- Proficiencies in MS Office applications (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook) are also required.
- Proficient in Spanish or willing to take accelerated Spanish
course preferred.COME BE A PART OF OUR BIGGER PURPOSE TO CHANGE THE
WORLD!COMPANY SUMMARYFor more than 115 years, CertainTeed, has
helped shape the building products industry. As a subsidiary of
Saint-Gobain, one of the world's largest and oldest building
products companies, CertainTeed continues to be a leading
manufacturer and a leader in sustainable building products. At
CertainTeed, our employees have pride in belonging to a worldwide
diverse organization who empowers us on the values of: Trust,
Empowerment, & Collaboration. Come make your mark with us and our
purpose of making the world a better home.LEGAL
STATEMENTSaint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic
information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered
veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local
laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals
with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.
Keywords: Saint Gobain, St. Petersburg , Technical Field Representative - MN, North IA, WI, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...