Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Genesis10 is seeking a IT - Software Engineer for a contract
position with our client in St. Petersburg, FL. ----Job
- This position will be responsible for development efforts
supporting multiple healthcare applications.
- Development is performed using some of the latest technologies
(.Net, C#, Angular 4, Bootstrap).
- This position will be responsible for designing, coding,
debugging, documenting and supporting efficient and effective
computer applications and tools consistent with established
specifications and business requirements.Primary Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, test, debug and document integration
solutions and enhance existing components to ensure that software
meets the business needs.
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure,
scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly
articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions,
issues and plans to technology leadership.
- Provide hands-on leadership, coaching, mentoring, and software
engineering best practices to junior software engineers.
- Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will
increase team velocity.
- Collaborate on the design with other team members and product
owners, both inside and outside the scrum team.
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets
or exceeds coding best practices guidelines, unit testing,
security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines.
- Develop .NEt code based upon the functional designs and
conforming to software coding practices using .Net, C# technologies
to be deployed on Azure in development, QA and Production.Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
related field experience.
- 4+ years of experience in Software design, architecture, and
- Must have - 3+ years of experience in .NET framework, .NET
CORE, C# programming and debugging: MVC.
- Must have - 3+ years of SQL programming and debugging
- 3+ years of Database Administration.
- Must have - 3+ years of REST APIs design and implementation
- Strong understanding of Devops - Version control, continuous
integration methodologies (git, Jenkins, tfs).
- Experience with SOA, Enterprise Web Applications, and SSO.
- Leadership capabilities and the ability to influence staff and
management of internal and external IT partners.
- Must have worked with Angular.Preferred Qualifications:
- Bootstrap, AngularJS framework
- Experience with Healthcare EMR/E-HR integration
- Azure Cloud experience
- ETL, SSIS and/or MS SQL Server experience
- Health Industry experienceTechnical Skills Required:
- Microsoft .NET, .NET core, MVC, ASP.NET
-WCF, LINQ and the Entity Framework
- Test Automation tools
- CI CD tools knowledge - TFS and GIT
- Microsoft TFS
- Microsoft SQL server (SSIS, SQL, T-SQL)
- Knowledge of object programming and software design patterns
such as MVC, MVP, Singleton, and factory
- Building Application Integrations using REST and SOAP web
services is a plus. (micro services, API and messaging
- Microsoft Visio and case ware diagraming tools If you have the
described qualifications and are interested in this exciting
opportunity, apply ASAP!Genesis10 has been providing staffing
services since 1999 and is recognized by Gartner as a Top IT
Staffing firm in the U.S. and by Staffing Industry Analysts as an
organization that ---stands out for its sizeable operation,
impressive achievements and as an industry leader in today---s
competitive and dynamic ecosystem.Whether you are looking for
contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, let's connect
today!Benefits of working with Genesis10:--- -- -- -- -- --
Medical, Dental, HSA, 401k, etc are available.--- -- -- -- -- --
Bi-weekly payroll.--- -- -- -- -- -- Established consultant
re-marketing program that provides meaningful and challenging
on-going opportunities.--- -- -- -- -- -- Delivery Director for
employee success and support.--- -- -- -- -- -- $1000 referral
program with the opportunity to earn additional income.About
Genesis10:Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm
providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing
Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional
with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10
recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished
career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to
position you with the opportunities that fit your skills,
experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your
needs and a support staff that works with you from placement
throughout your engagement --- project after project. To learn more
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities,
please visit us at www.genesis10.com ---Genesis10 is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V---
Keywords: Genesis10, St. Petersburg , IT-Software Engineer/27/TEC131, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!