Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Build a meaningful careerAt LifeWorks, we offer more than career
opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful
contributions to people's lives. The extraordinary expertise of a
more than 7,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the
employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our
innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial
security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.The recruiter will
join a growing global team of 20+ recruiters and people leaders,
who work together to ensure overall success through strategic and
solutions-oriented thinking, and collaborative teamwork.
Recruiters work in a fast paced, high-volume environment and are
responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle from beginning
to end, including the sourcing of candidates based on specialist
skill sets, credentials or other requirement.Responsibilities will
- Consult with Hiring Managers to review staffing requirements
and determine best strategy for strategic sourcing of talent.
- Develop and implement proactive recruitment strategies to
continuously maintain a pipeline of warm candidates.
- Focus on strategically sourcing for more senior level positions
within Morneau Shepell.
- Provide expert advice on interviewing and selection to
- Manage various companywide recruitment projects.
- Provide valuable input in the ongoing development of
recruitment and branding strategies for corporate sites, intranet
and key sourcing networks and job boards.
- Work closely with Regional HR Business Leaders to align
long-term recruitment planning initiatives and business planning
for the division(s) you manage for recruitment.
Succeeding as a Corporate Recruiter will require the following core
qualifications and skills:
- Recruiting experience especially recruiting for Non-Technology
or Technology roles.
- Experience recruiting for mid-level to senior positions within
any of the following industries: Any global shared services or
consulting company an asset.
- Full cycle recruitment experience in a Corporate setting.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak with
all levels within the business.
- Demonstrated ability building strong partnering relationships
with hiring managers.
- Demonstrated leadership, project management, negotiation skills
and relationship management experience.
- Strong skills leveraging applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn
Recruiter and job sites like Naukri, Monster etc.
- Have proven success in managing change and driving continuous
- Must be experienced in direct sourcing, networking and name
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and managing
multiple projects and searches.
- Highly motivated, conscientious team player who has strong
attention to detail and is very well organized.
- Post-Secondary education preferred but more emphasis placed on
competencies noted above.Where permitted by law, LifeWorks
employees must be fully immunized to access a LifeWorks office or
customer premises.LifeWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is
our policy to hire without regard to race, color, creed, religion,
national origin, citizenship status, sex, marital status, age,
disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.Persons with
disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or
those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a
request to email@example.comFulfilling work
that mattersLifeWorks is in the business of helping organizations
help their people and in the process, we strive to elevate ours.
We're always looking for talented professionals and strategic
leaders looking to make a difference in the lives of the people we
serve. We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however, we
contact only those selected for an interview.At LifeWorks, we are
committed to putting our people first. Our priority is to optimize
the health and productivity of our people. In light of COVID-19,
our company continues to monitor the global situation and following
local guidance in each of our communities to ensure the health and
wellbeing of our employees. Safety is our highest priority, and
while the goal is to ultimately return to the office, we are
currently working remotely and are connecting with candidates
through virtual interviews, recruitment events, and information
sessions. We are excited to connect with you virtually, and look
forward to receiving your application.
Keywords: LifeWorks, St. Petersburg , Recruiter (remote), Human Resources , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!