Retail Products Specialist
Company: First Home Bank
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: February 12, 2019
Position Summary: The purpose of this position is to manage most aspects of the Bank's club products. This position is responsible for club marketing, business planning, event coordination, customer relations, customer onboarding, and referrals and sales efforts related to the club account products. This position also ensures adherence to all bank policies, objectives, and practices. Support all daily operations, including, but not limited to, working rotating Saturday and extended hour shifts. Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meeting or exceeding threshold for annual sales goals to be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
- Responsible for the club production of annual goals, as established by Senior Management.
- Creating an annual business plan for club products and sales efforts.
- Scheduling and coordinating events.
- Creating a club onboarding process, including but not limited to, information provided at account opening, follow-up calls and cross-selling plans.
- Introducing club account products to applicable demographics in the community through networking efforts.
- Knowing all features and benefits of bank's products, programs, and services in order to train and motivate staff in sales efforts based on needs-based analysis.
- Administering new products or programs, including sales promotions and incentive programs, encouraging staff member participation, and to stimulate new growth.
- Assisting customers with account inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and performs all functions associated with account opening and maintenance as needed.
- Resolving customer complaints and issues with the highest quality of customer service.
- Supporting branch in all areas of branch operations, including but not limited to customer services, staff performance management, compliance and facilities management/maintenance.
- Maintaining contact with clients through informal telephone conversations, lunch meetings, and networking at industry events; ensures quick and proper responses to all reasonable customer requests.
- Performing both inside and outside business development.
- Representing the Bank in business development efforts and community activities.
- Maintaining prescribed security controls to protect against criminal or fraudulent activity and unnecessary risk or exposure. Directs all branch personnel to perform job duties in a safe manner.
- Traveling to any branch location for support as requested by management.
- Attending seminars, training sessions, and meetings as required by management.
- Adhering to and upholds all written policies and procedures of the Bank, including BSA/CIP and OFAC monitoring and reporting, security, operation, and personnel policies. Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience with an emphasis in selling bank products
- High service aptitude and client focus
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Innovative, detail oriented thinking
- Positive attitude
- Displays problem solving and organization skills First Home Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage diverse, talented, qualified applicants to apply.
Keywords: First Home Bank, St. Petersburg , Retail Products Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!