Company: Compass Group, North America
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Canteen $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- We are hiring immediately for a Full-Time BARISTA
- Location: Raymond James Financial 880 Carillon Parkway Saint
Petersburg FL 33716 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Requirement: Barista Experience preferred. Fast-paced
- Starting pay: $17.00 per hour*Internal Employee Referral Bonus
AvailableAbout Canteen: Canteen brings break time to everyone. We
combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading
technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect
their employees. Canteens solutions include markets, office coffee
and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary. Our people are at the
heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and
passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring
the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; well supply the
opportunity and innovation. Together, well continue to transform
our industry. Come for the job, stay for the career . We are
Canteen. Job SummarySummary: Makes and serves coffee/espresso
drinks and related food and beverage items. Handles food according
to HACCP guidelines and standards for quality food-service
operations. Interacts with customers and other employees in a
friendly, courteous manner. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares espresso orders for customers and catering using
standard measures and recipes.
- Enters orders accurately into POS device; accepts cash and
- Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while
maintaining cleanliness of service area.
- Ensures proper presentation, portion control and maintenance of
proper serving temperatures; follows HACCP standards.
- Maintains sanitation and orderliness of all equipment, supplies
- Ensures proper food preparation by using approved recipes and
following prescribed production standards.
- Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal
- Cleans equipment and workstation thoroughly before leaving the
area for other assignments.
- Greets customers courteously and interacts in a manner to
ensure customer satisfaction. Relays relevant concerns from
customers to supervisors.
- Serves customers quickly and efficiently, and prevents delays
in serving lines.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of daily menu items and
accurately explains them to customers.
- Serves as an advocate of selling techniques to the customer by
establishing good communication and assisting in the buying
- Ensures all display foods are merchandised attractively per
standards. Serves food neatly and attractively per standard.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Canteen are
offered many fantastic benefits. Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an
equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: 1090915 Canteen
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, St. Petersburg , BARISTA (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!