FOOD SERVICE WORKER/CASHIER (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: September 18, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for Full-Time & Part-Time FOOD
SERVICE WORKER/CASHIER positions.
- Location: Bayfront Health 701 SIXTH STREET SOUTH SAINT
PETERSBURG FL 33701 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Open Availability, more details upon interview!
- Requirement: Food Service Experience preferred
- Starting Pay: $14.00 per hourWe Make Applying Easy! Want to
apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 1085319. The advertised program is an AI
recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg Make a difference in the lives of
people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity
with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and
empower you to transform healthcare experiences. Take a look for
yourself at the Power of Food
(https://cg.widen.net/s/5rx27jq6sh/power-of-food-_60) ! Morrison
Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services
company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals
and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create
personalized dining experiences for patients and in their cafs to
advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison
has been serving some of the nation's largest health systems for
more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional, and
operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the
healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of
Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time
and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine
in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best
Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison
is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group
and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs,
and 21,000 professional food service team members. Job
SummarySummary: Performs cashiering duties, including general food
service work. Maintains sanitation standards in the preparation,
service and dining room facilities. Essential Duties and
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and
seeding fruits and vegetables. Weighs and measures designated
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
standards. Distributes supplies, utensils and portable
- Stores foods in designated areas in accordance with wrapping,
dating, and food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Ensures compliance with sanitation and safety
- Uses approved food recipes and production standards to ensure
proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a
friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Relays relevant information to supervisor.
- Performs sales transactions.
- Enters sales into the cash register to ensure purchases are
- Makes change, accepts declining balance cards and other
acceptable forms of payment.
- Issues receipts to customers.
- Follows standard procedures for issuing cash refunds.
- Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts,
ensuring that cash drawer is in compliance with overage/shortage
- Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while
maintaining service area cleanliness.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Morrison
Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by
law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: 1085319
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, St. Petersburg , FOOD SERVICE WORKER/CASHIER (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!