Housekeeping House Attendant - $13/hr
Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Come be a part of something bigger!More than 10,000 dedicated
employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise
and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies
in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to
succeed. Come be a part of our "Be the Difference" culture, where
every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture
moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to
our guests, coworkers, and communities.We are a strong believer in
offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices,
policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at
both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance
to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and
professionally through on-line webinars and self-study
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as
AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more detailsThe House Attendant
is responsible to ensure that standards of cleanliness in assigned
areas are achieved and maintained on a consistent basis to provide
the highest level of guest satisfaction in cleanliness and service,
within the established time limitations.What you will have an
opportunity to do:QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, &
- Housekeeping experience desirable.
- Neat, pleasant personality.
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to read room numbers, dates and basic
- Maintain the cleanliness of assigned guests floors by high
dusting of walls, vacuuming, refilling, cleaning and stamping of
- Clean and polish guest and service elevator door tracks.
- Mark removal of hallway wallpaper.
- Dust and wash hallway lights.
- Wash hallway windows.
- Clean vending machine rooms.
- Assist Room Attendants with heavy lifting and trash
- Ensure that linen closets are stocked with all guest room
supplies and collateral.
- Maintain proper allotment of linens in linen closet.
- Responsible for removing trash and soiled linens from Room
Attendants carts throughout the day.
- Responsible for cleanliness of linen closets in assigned areas,
including sweeping and mopping.
- Clean emergency stairways, including sweeping and mopping and
cleaning of light fixtures.
- Responsible care of equipment and machines.
- Constant awareness of safety hazards (i.e. broken glass, frayed
electrical cords, leaks, broken locks and suspicious persons) and
report to Floor Supervisor or the Housekeeping Office.
- Follow all training procedures set forth in the "Bloodborne
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to guests and co-workers at
all times.MARGINAL FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other related duties as requested by supervisors.
- Make improvement recommendations to
supervisors.ENVIRONMENT:Indoor and outdoor work in lobby, courtyard
area, beach front, decking and pool decks.What are we looking
for?Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, St. Petersburg , Housekeeping House Attendant - $13/hr, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!