Level 11 Bar/Restaurant Manager - Bellwether Beach Resort
Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Come be a part of something bigger!More than 10,000 dedicated
employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise
and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies
in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to
succeed. Come be a part of our "Be the Difference" philosophy,
where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to
capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized
service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.We are a strong
believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through,
practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve
success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great
benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance
to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and
professionally through on-line webinars and self-study
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get
- Paid Time Off (Holidays/Vacation)
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as
AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more detailsWho are we?The Level
11 Manager is responsible for overseeing the operation and staff of
the restaurant and deck to maintain the highest level of standards
and efficiency.What you will have an opportunity to do:BASIC
FUNCTION: The Manager is responsible for overseeing the operation
and staff of the restaurant and deck at our rooftop bar to maintain
the highest level of standards and efficiency.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Five years restaurant experience.
- Two years management experience.
- Knowledge of Micros/InfoGenius, OpenTable, Birchstreet or
- Ability to make quick decisions in high stress situations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Pleasant and positive personality.
- Well organized.
- Management experience in upscale bar and dining location
- Experience in a high guest interaction role.
- Experience in managing a high-volume bartending
- Experience/Knowledge of chef driven food menu and drink pairing
- Responsible for maintaining a consistently smooth-running
- Monitor and critique food quality and service levels.
- Hiring, and training of all staff.
- Forecasting and scheduling of staff according to occupancy
- Daily tracking of payroll and revenue.
- Coaching and counseling staff, as well as holding monthly
meetings for staff.
- Ensure physical atmosphere and cleanliness of restaurant,
including inspecting tabletops, and side-stations.
- Monitoring of all current inventories and assist in end of the
- Responsible for ordering of new product.
- Attending department head, conference review, food and beverage
and pre-con meetings as required.
- Responsible for timely performance evaluations of staff.
- Maintaining profitability of restaurant through forecasting and
- Communicate with Director of Food and Beverage, General
Manager, etc. on all upcoming events, promotions, new products,
- Handling of guest complaints in a professional and efficient
- Providing a pleasant and efficient atmosphere for staff and
- Respond to any reasonable task assigned by Management.
- Assist in the restaurant in whatever capacity needed.
- Help out in other food and beverage outlets when needed.
ENVIRONMENT:Outdoors, Open air through day and night. Hard kitchen
floors with occasional slippery or greasy areas. Handling hot china
and silver. Outdoors, cement surfaces, with exposure to outdoor
climate and elements. Bar has panoramic roof top location.What are
we looking for?Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity
employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an
inclusive environment for all employees.
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, St. Petersburg , Level 11 Bar/Restaurant Manager - Bellwether Beach Resort, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!