Company: Ford's Garage
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 15, 2021
Ford's Garage Line cooks are responsible for prepping
ingredients and assembling dishes according to Ford's Garage
recipes and specifications. Kitchens can be hot, noisy and
stressful places, so you'll need to be able to work efficiently and
quickly to be successful as a line cook. The goal is to accelerate
our business development by providing an innovative and
entertaining dining experience which will compel our guests to
become raving fans and create brand loyalty.
- Knowledge of basic restaurant hospitality and fully engaged,
service minded attitude.
- Food Safety certification, as state law requires
- Able to stand for 10 hours.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Reasonable ability of hearing for safety and accurate
Keywords: Ford's Garage, St. Petersburg , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!