OB/GYN Hospital Employed - West Coast of Florida
Company: First Physicians Group of Sarasota Memorial Health
Posted on: November 15, 2019
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Sarasota, Florida. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com First Physicians
Group of Sarasota Memorial Health Care System is seeking a
Board-Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYN to join their successful
employed physician group. The group consists of 7 Physicians, one
APRN and a dedicated team of clinical and support staff.The group
is located in the highly desirable area of Sarasota, Florida. We
are located approximately 60 minutes south of Tampa and 1.5 hours
north of Ft. Myers on the West Coast of Florida. The office is
conveniently located on the campus of Sarasota Memorial
Hospital.Sarasota Memorial Hospital is an award-winning
full-service health system with 839 beds and specialized expertise
in heart, vascular, cancer, and neuroscience services, as well as a
network of outpatient centers, long-term care and rehabilitation
among its many nationally recognized programs. It is the only
hospital providing Level II Trauma, obstetrical services,
pediatrics and a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in Sarasota
County.The Level III NICU has 33 private rooms. The hospital has
neonatologists on site 24/7 and Maternal Fetal Medicine coverage.
The Mother Baby unit holds 30 beds and Labor & Delivery has 14
spacious suites, 3 surgical birthing suites and 4-bed recovery
area. The hospital also has a 12-bed OB ECC unit near the Emergency
Room. The hospital performed over 3,600 deliveries in 2018, and we
have 4 daVinci robots accessible to our surgeons.Additional
Information about the Group:
- Physicians see approximately 25-30 patients per day
- Practice averages 55-60 deliveries and 30 surgeries per
- Call is shared amongst all physicians
- Physicians are on staff at one hospital.
- OB Hospitalist group covers the OB ECC and provides back-up
coverage for the OBGYNs.
- Office is fully equipped with ultrasounds, a phlebotomist, and
Intergy as its EHR.Required Qualifications:
- Board Certified preferred, but we will consider Board Eligible
if within 3 years of completing training.
- Licensed in State of Florida but will accept CVs from
physicians interested in applying for FL license.
- Graduate of an ACGME accredited OB/GYN program.Benefits
- A 2 year employment contract with a generous salary and bonus
potential. Physicians transition to a pay model after 2 years.
- Comprehensive benefits - health, dental, vision, disability,
life insurance, 403B Retirement Savings Plan, CME and many other
- Relocation assistance is provided.
- As an employee of a public, State of Florida organization,
physicians are entitled to sovereign immunity.
- We are a not-for-profit entity. Physicians can participate in
the PSLF Program if employed by FPG.First Physicians Group is one
of the gulf coast's foremost primary and specialty care groups. The
group is comprised of 215+ Physicians and Advanced Practice
Providers in 28 different specialties and 40 locations throughout
Sarasota and Manatee Counties. It is backed by the tradition and
strength of Sarasota Memorial Health Care System. Keyphrases:
obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs, gynecology jobs, ob
jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn nurse practitioner
jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs, obstetric nurse jobs,
obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology np
jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: First Physicians Group of Sarasota Memorial Health, St. Petersburg , OB/GYN Hospital Employed - West Coast of Florida, Healthcare , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!