ENT Position in Saint Petersburg, Florida (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: April 19, 2019
Job ID: 7555Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Otolaryngologist to join an existing practice
in the community.
- New grads and practicing physicians are welcome to apply. The
ideal candidate will have special interest in complex airway issues
and be comfortable with adult and pediatric care.
- Anticipated call coverage is 1:5 (ER call) and 1:2 (practice
- Office space is readily available in close proximity to the
- Practice consists of one Physician, 1 Full-time PA, 1 Part-time
ARNP in practice.
- Physician is Board Certified and has 22+ years of experience.
Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary is $50,000 to
$60,000 more compared to starting ENT salaries located Tampa.
Coupled with a cost of living of 10% lower than the Tampa, provides
the physician significant purchasing power to Build their Dream
Home, payoff school loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market.
With Average Home Pricing Settled At $251,265 And Where this 3,402
square ft, 4 bedroom, 3 bath very unique, quality construction
family home in located in a top rated school district offers an
oversized corner lot with pool, within 5 miles of Clearwater Beach
can be yours for $499,000. The Community. While the city of
Davenport itself is very small, the area north of the city close to
Interstate 4 and US 27 is experiencing explosive growth. It is part
of the LakelandWinter Haven Metropolitan Statistical Area. Enjoy
both of best worlds: Live in this quiet, beautiful community with
little traffic and crime and have access to the amenities that
Orlando has to offer, just 35 minutes away. The Employer. This
level II trauma and tertiary care center is licensed as a 480-bed
hospital and include a comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation unit
conveniently located on campus. This organization has over 550
affiliated physicians and serves as an academic medical center
which offers graduate physician programs in family practice,
obstetrics-gynecology, and a post-residency fellowship in sports
medicine.Closest Major City
- 18 miles to Tampa, FL
- 96 miles to Orlando, FL
- 188 miles to Jacksonville, FL Colleges and Universities
- University of South Florida-St Petersburg (Full-time
enrollment: 4,459; Location: St. Petersburg, FL)
- Eckerd College (about 5 miles; Saint Petersburg, FL; Full-time
- St Petersburg College (about 9 miles; Clearwater, FL; FT
- Strayer University-Florida (about 17 miles; Tampa, FL; FT
- Hillsborough Community College (about 17 miles; Tampa, FL; FT
- The University of Tampa (about 17 miles; Tampa, FL; FT
enrollment: 7,216) Recreation
- St Petersburg boasts 17 recreation centers
- 9 swimming pools
- 150+ parks
- 70+ athletic fields, with programming for all ages and
- St. Petersburg combines shopping opportunities at regional
malls and charming downtown settings.
- University Village, a 60,000-square-foot shopping center
located downtown, opened its doors in 2004.
- There are more than two dozen art galleries downtown.
- Nearby Dunedin's restored Main Street offers seafood
restaurants, art galleries, and quaint shops. Keyphrases:
otolaryngology jobs, otolaryngologist jobs, ear nose throat jobs,
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, St. Petersburg , ENT Position in Saint Petersburg, Florida (Physician #), Healthcare , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!