Company: Continuum Medical Staffing
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: March 14, 2019
Neurology opening in Saint Petersburg, Florida. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Client is assisting in the recruitment of a BE/BC Neurologist to join an established group practice. Open to Generalist or Sub-specialties in Movement DisordersPosition Highlights:
- Anticipated call 1:7 - 1:8
- Group is well respected.
- Full Spectrum Neurology with the main provider specializing in Epilepsy, looking for someone new to specialize in movement disorders to complement him.
- Been practicing in community 16 years
- Partnership track available
- Office locatedCompensation Package MAY Include:
- Income Guarantee
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Expenses
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- CME/Relocation Allowance
- Comprehensive Benefit PackageLocation is known for its warm weather and breezes that blow off Tampa Bay. It is the second largest city in the Tampa Bay Area, which is composed of roughly 2.8 million residents. Location is a vacation destination and attracts visitors with Museums, Parks, the Pier and beautiful beaches.For more than 100 years, the Client - a 480-bed teaching hospital - has responded to the health care needs of West Coast residents. As Location's first hospital, Client has remained committed to providing the community with the highest quality health care services and advanced facilities. Over the years, the hospital has made multimillion dollar investments to bring the community the best in care, close to home. And that includes the most skilled and experienced physicians and care providers. Accepts J1s:No Accepts H1Bs:No Loan Assistance:Negotiable Practice Type:Employee Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Keywords: Continuum Medical Staffing, St. Petersburg , Neurologist, Healthcare , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!