Registered Nurse RN OR Service Line Lead
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description *Sign On Bonus Available, Ask Recruiter For
Details*IntroductionDo you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses
are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for
patients. At HCA Florida Northside Hospital our nurses set us apart
from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Registered
Nurse RN OR Service Line Lead to join our healthcare
family.BenefitsHCA Florida Northside Hospital, offers a total
rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
At HCA Florida Northside Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We
know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to
create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is
your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to
create the career path that fits their life - for life - and
empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our
Registered Nurse RN OR Service Line Lead opportunity.Job Summary
and Qualifications Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- You will utilize your clinical and leadership skills to
educate, consult, and facilitate the service line in achieving the
highest quality of service and satisfaction for your patients.
- You will ensure effective utilization of resources, standards
of care, and operating procedures.
- You will coordinate service line workflow to maximize
operational efficiency, improve productivity and reduce costs.
- You will work with the physicians and the healthcare team to
determine patient needs, understand physician preferences and
coordinate availability of supplies and equipment.
- You will identify training opportunities and coordinate the
development and implementation of educational programs.
- You will coordinate service line workflow. Qualifications
- Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance
with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact
license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
- American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support)
- American Heart Association ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
certification required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
- Minimum two years' experience in surgical services.
- Knowledge of scrub and circulating responsibilities and
surgical scheduling. Ability to handle OR duties and on-call.
Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written
instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
including knowledge of hospital systems including Meditech/Smart,
MIS, Host and Plus, proficiency in Microsoft Office. This role
requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local,
state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or
religious exemption is approved).Northside Hospital is a 280+ bed
facility offering state-of-the-art treatment. We are located in the
heart of South Pinellas County. We're minutes from the pristine
Gulf Coast beaches and downtown St. Petersburg, FL. Our facility
offers a full range of services. These include interventional
stroke care, and spine care. These also include orthopedics,
24-hour emergency services, cardiac care and general surgery. We
are the first nationally recognized Comprehensive Stroke Center in
Pinellas County. Northside Hospital is proud of our recognition as
an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI. We are an American
College of Radiology Accredited facility. We are a Top Performer on
Key Quality Measures. The Tampa Bay Heart Institute at Northside
Hospital is a comprehensive cardiac care center. Our heart program
is widely known for introducing new procedures. The team at
Northside Hospital continues to expand its services. We strive to
give the St. Petersburg community a healthier tomorrow. HCA
Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In
2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the
patient and the patient's family first, and the really great
institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity
for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Join a family that cares about every
stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our
Registered Nurse RN OR Service Line Lead opening. Apply today and a
member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, St. Petersburg , Registered Nurse RN OR Service Line Lead, Healthcare , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!