Anesthesiologist Opportunity in St. Petersburg, Florida
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job Summary:HCA Healthcare Anesthesia Services is seeking an
experienced BE/BC General Anesthesiologist to join the established
team at HCA Florida St. Petersburg General Hospital in St.
Petersburg, Florida. As of March 2021, HCA Healthcare has been
operating this Program as an employed group and our goal is to
maintain a supportive, productive clinical environment where team
members thrive and can focus on providing outstanding patient
Opportunity Highlights/Qualified Candidates:
- Care Team Model of 3 General Anesthesiologists and 9 CRNAs
covering 7 ORs plus
7 NORA sites of service.
- Average annual surgical volume is 4000 cases and approx. 400
- Mix of cases including Bread and Butter, General, Orthopedics,
Bariatric, OB, GYN, Endo, Plastics and Reconstructive. No Neuro. No
Trauma. No Hearts. No Peds.
- Average work week 45-50 hours in house. 7a-5p, Monday-Friday.
CRNAs provide 24/7 in-house OB coverage.
- Call is beeper from home, 7p-7a weekdays and is split equally
amongst Physicians. Each Physician is contracted to do 7 Beeper
Call shifts a month inclusive of 1 weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun.) Call
back rate is
- Must be Regional Block proficient to support robust
opioid-sparing and ERAS programs. CRNAs can place spinals and
- Primarily Supervision but should be comfortable doing own cases
- W2, salaried opportunity with excellent compensation
- Start Date Bonus offered and relocation assistance
- 8 weeks PTO and $5000 CME annually
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA,
STD/LTD, and life insurance.
- 401(k) with Company match that increases with years of
- Occurrence based medical malpractice coverage paid 100% by
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
About HCA Florida St. Petersburg General Hospital:
- Joint Commission accredited full-service 215-bed acute care
- The area's first senior's emergency service designed to meet
the needs of the elderly, diagnostic, medical, surgical and women's
services, including obstetrics
- A seven-time recipient of the Top Workplace honor by the Tampa
- Accredited as a Breast Center with Digital Imaging and Computer
Aided Detection, accredited Lung Cancer Screening Center, Advanced
Primary Stroke Center, Accredited Community Cancer Center (CoC),
Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery, and a GYN Robotic Surgery
About the Community:
St. Petersburg is a growing city on Florida's gulf coast, part of
the Tampa Bay area. Known for its beautiful weather, hence its
"Sunshine City" nickname, St. Petersburg is popular for golfing,
boating, fishing and beach-going. The city also hosts the Dali
Museum, featuring surrealist works of art, The Museum of Fine Arts,
with works ranging from ancient to contemporary, and The Mahaffey
Theater, home of the Florida Orchestr
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, St. Petersburg , Anesthesiologist Opportunity in St. Petersburg, Florida, Healthcare , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!