Registered Nurse RN PCU
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description *Sign On Bonus Available, Ask Recruiter For
Details*IntroductionHCA Florida Northside Hospital is committed to
investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more
efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered
care? Submit your application for Registered Nurse RN PCU position
and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.BenefitsHCA
Florida Northside Hospital offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether
you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role,
shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver
clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at HCA
Florida Northside Hospital!Job Summary and QualificationsWe are
seeking a Progressive Care Registered Nurse. You will provide
clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality,
efficient care in a high acuity environment. We are an amazing team
that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal
addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
We want you to apply now. What you will do in this role:
- You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of
Progressive Care Unit patients.
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications
and treatment instructions.
- You will maintain and review patients' records including
posting tests and examination results.
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician
- Licensure as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance with
state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact
license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly
- Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written
instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a
medical or religious exemption is approved).Northside Hospital is a
280+ bed facility offering state-of-the-art treatment. We are
located in the heart of South Pinellas County. We're minutes from
the pristine Gulf Coast beaches and downtown St. Petersburg, FL.
Our facility offers a full range of services. These include
interventional stroke care, and spine care. These also include
orthopedics, 24-hour emergency services, cardiac care and general
surgery. We are the first nationally recognized Comprehensive
Stroke Center in Pinellas County. Northside Hospital is proud of
our recognition as an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI. We are
an American College of Radiology Accredited facility. We are a Top
Performer on Key Quality Measures. The Tampa Bay Heart Institute at
Northside Hospital is a comprehensive cardiac care center. Our
heart program is widely known for introducing new procedures. The
team at Northside Hospital continues to expand its services. We
strive to give the St. Petersburg community a healthier tomorrow.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years
(2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA
Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and
colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive Join a family
that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing
candidates for our Registered Nurse RN PCU opening. Apply today and
a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, St. Petersburg , Registered Nurse RN PCU, Healthcare , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!