Registered Nurse RN Emergency Services
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description *Sign On Bonus Available, Ask Recruiter For
Details*IntroductionAre you looking for a place to deliver
excellent care patients deserve? At HCA Florida Northside Hospital
we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as
a(an) Registered Nurse RN Emergency Services and access programs to
assist with every stage of your career.BenefitsHCA Florida
Northside Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses
throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of
nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a
majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research
College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational
facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and
more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today
for our Registered Nurse RN Emergency Services opening and continue
to learn!Job Summary and QualificationsWe are seeking an ER
Registered Nurse for our dynamic Emergency Department. You will
provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high
quality, efficient care in a fast-paced, high-acuity environment.
We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and
are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care
is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now. What you will
do in this role:
- You will manage efficient flow of patients including triage,
screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care,
and arranging or testing and admissions.
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications
and treatment instructions.
- You will maintain and review patients' records including
posting tests and examination results.
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician
- Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance
with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact
license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly
- Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support)
- American Heart Association ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
certification required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
- American Heart Association PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life
Support) and/or ENPC (Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course)
certifications required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
- Current NIHSS (National Institute of Health Stroke Scale)
certification required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written
instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a
medical or religious exemption is approved).Northside Hospital is a
280+ bed facility offering state-of-the-art treatment. We are
located in the heart of South Pinellas County. We're minutes from
the pristine Gulf Coast beaches and downtown St. Petersburg, FL.
Our facility offers a full range of services. These include
interventional stroke care, and spine care. These also include
orthopedics, 24-hour emergency services, cardiac care and general
surgery. We are the first nationally recognized Comprehensive
Stroke Center in Pinellas County. Northside Hospital is proud of
our recognition as an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI. We are
an American College of Radiology Accredited facility. We are a Top
Performer on Key Quality Measures. The Tampa Bay Heart Institute at
Northside Hospital is a comprehensive cardiac care center. Our
heart program is widely known for introducing new procedures. The
team at Northside Hospital continues to expand its services. We
strive to give the St. Petersburg community a healthier tomorrow.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years
(2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good
people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If growth and continued learning is
important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Registered
Nurse RN Emergency Services opening. Our team will promptly review
your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, St. Petersburg , Registered Nurse RN Emergency Services, Healthcare , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!