Go Clinical Clinician Registered Nurse St Petersburg Florida
Company: ProPharma Group
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 23, 2022
ProPharma Group is an industry leading, single source provider for
regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance, and medical information
services across the full development lifecycle for pharmaceutical,
biotechnology, and medical device companies. Operating around the
world with offices in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the
Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States,
ProPharma Group's fully integrated service offerings will provide
clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that
are required to be competitive in today's dynamic markets. We build
successful long-term relationships with clients by providing
leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.
ProPharma Group focuses on providing program management and
execution-based consulting within the life science industry. The
GoClinical Clinician (GCC) is a licensed or certified medical
clinician with experience across multiple specialties. The GCC is
trained per protocol with focus on Decentralized Visit (DCV)
procedures and ensures professional delivery of patient care in
compliance with all local regulations, Good Clinical Practice, and
Standard Operating Procedures.
- Completes study-specific requirements for each assigned study
which may include GCP training, IATA (dangerous goods) training,
and study-specific training.
- Provides quality DCV services to patients at a location outside
of the investigator site (e.g., home, office, school).
- Collaborates with Director of Nursing and GoClinical Clinician
Manager to apply clinical research and nursing practices to develop
solutions to complex problems.
- Completes source documentation during DCVs following Good
Documentation Practice and submits source to project team in a
- Communicates issues and patient safety concerns to GCPM, GCPC,
and investigator site as appropriate.
- Physically able to perform assigned nursing tasks and lift
equipment up to 25lbs in weight.
- Access to a reliable transportation to perform DCVs and
transport necessary supplies and equipment (e.g., centrifuge, ECG
Education & Experience
- Active, unencumbered RN licensure or certification in home
- Multistate practice/licensure preferred where applicable
- Minimum 2+ years post-graduate experience
- Clinical research experience preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and
- Flexible and able to make quick accommodations to schedule
changes as well as process changes and to travel with limited
notice. Ability to work afterhours or weekends preferred.
- Computer skills/experience. Working knowledge of MS Office
suite and Google applications. Willingness to gain expertise in the
use of propriety eSource software.
- Organized and able to multitask; prioritizes based on protocol
and visit parameters.
- Consistent preparedness for specific visits requirements as
well as equipment and additional supplies for potential trouble
shooting at the visit.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from
recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to
anyone regarding this posting.***
Keywords: ProPharma Group, St. Petersburg , Go Clinical Clinician Registered Nurse St Petersburg Florida, Healthcare , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!