Physical Therapy Assistant - PRN - Saint Petersburg, FL
Company: Kindred Hospitals
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 23, 2022
We are currently recruiting for a Physical Therapy Assistant to
work per diem with our company. You will work in a team where you
will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Under
the supervision of the Physical Therapist, you will implement the
patient's Care Plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally and/or
physically impaired -patients to participate in tasks to restore,
reinforce, and enhance their performance.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and
other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges
daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with -regulatory,
licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team
conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's
Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement,
appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program
culminating in an associate;s degree.
- Current and valid state PTA license or equivalent in the states
where services are rendered
- CPR certification (when required)
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
If you are a current Kindred employee Click Here.
Keywords: Kindred Hospitals, St. Petersburg , Physical Therapy Assistant - PRN - Saint Petersburg, FL, Healthcare , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!