Pharmacy Technician - Fulfillment
Company: Guardian Pharmacy
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 23, 2022
*Schedule: M-F 9am to 5pm working every 3rd weekend.*
This role will be performed _*onsite*_ at a *closed-door
*All patient interactions will be over the phone.*
Comprehensive training provided side by side with training
Must be comfortable working in a high-volume environment.
We offer full time benefits including health, vision, dental and
*matching 401k* options.
Must be registered with the Florida Pharmacy Board Registry.
Under the supervision of a Registered Pharmacist, the Fulfillment
Pharmacy Technician I is responsible for the filling and packaging
of prescriptions in an accurate and timely manner for delivery to
*--- Work Ethic/Integrity - must possess intrinsic drive to excel
coupled with values in line with company philosophy*
*--- Strategy and Planning - ability to think ahead, plan and
manage time efficiently*
*--- Problem Solving - ability to analyze causes and solve problems
at both a strategic and functional level*
*--- Team Oriented - ability to work effectively and
collaboratively with all team members*
*Essential Job Functions (include the following): *
* Prepare prescription orders by verifying information and pulling
appropriate prescriptions from inventory.
* Apply labels to medication packaging, scan and assemble into
appropriate bins in an accurate and timely manner.
* Alert pharmacist on duty of any medication that is not scanning
* Participate in training and development activities to gain
proficiency in other Fulfillment workflow areas.
* Communicate inventory needs to ensure adequate supply of
medication available to complete all orders.
* Assist in maintaining inventory at appropriate levels, including
removing expired or unused meds, marking used bottles and keeping
inventory neat and arranged in-order. May assist in physical
* Consistently meet pharmacy's established accuracy and
* Work collaboratively with other supervisors/functional areas to
keep work flowing smoothly and efficiently.
* Maintain clean and orderly workstation. Put medications away and
replenish all stock supplies needed.
* Comply with local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and
policies pertaining to the dispensing of prescription
* Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as
*Education and Certifications: *
* High School Diploma or GED (per state requirements)
* Pharmacy Technician license/certification/registration (per state
requirements); National Certification preferred (PTCB)
*Skills and Qualifications: *
* 1+ years of related experience (technical knowledge/skills may
substitute for experience)
* Basic computer skills required
* Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
* Great attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict
* Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire about
*Work Environment: *
--- Ability to work flexible hours
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Long term care
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Rotating weekends
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Guardian Pharmacy, St. Petersburg , Pharmacy Technician - Fulfillment, Healthcare , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!