RN - Emergency Center - ED - Emergency Department
Company: All Children's Hospital
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 20, 2022
RN - Emergency CenterRN - Emergency Center
Requisition #: 583164
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL
Work Shift: Night Shift
Work Week: Limited (20 - 29)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Sept. 8, 2022
Prefer at least 1 year of Current Emergency Room Experience
Emergency Center RN
The Emergency Center at Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
provides life-saving emergency care to children of all ages. As the
only stand-alone Pediatric Trauma Center on the west coast of
Florida, our team is dedicated to ensuring the highest quality of
care for our patients and their families.
Our Emergency Center is a 29 bed Unit, including:
* 2 Dedicated Trauma/Critical Care Rooms
* 8 "Quick Kid" rooms
* Designated "safe" room for mental health patients
Approximately 45,000 visits per year
Work hours: Part time, 7p to 3a, 24 hours per week
Work location: St. Petersburg, Florida
The RN is responsible for:
* Providing patient centered, specialized nursing care across the
continuum through an interprofessional approach to treatment,
research, education, and advocacy.
* Coordinating care for assigned patients on a shift to promote the
achievement of clinical outcomes.
* Providing direction to other team members to promote quality,
safety, and excellence in care.
* Providing evidence-based patient care based on the nursing
process policy, procedures, and protocols of the Johns Hopkins All
* Working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary health care team
to optimize patient care outcomes.
* Participating and promoting quality clinical improvement by
supporting departmental and hospital safety standards.
* Practicing and promoting responsible cost-effective use of
* Completing all identified annual requirements and competencies
for patient population, unit, department, and institution.
* Participating in the performance appraisal process.
* Consistently demonstrating organization's core values.
* Baccalaureate degree, in nursing from an accredited School of
Nursing, preferred. Applicants with an Associate Degree in nursing
will be considered and must obtain BSN within 36 months of hire
* Registered Nurse (RN) Required. Florida State or Compact License
* A minimum of one year of experience as a licensed Registered
* BLS certification provided by AHA, other certifications as
required by home department. All credentials must be maintained
with active status.
Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital is recognized as a Magnet(R)
designated hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
(ANCC), the largest and most prominent nurses credentialing
organization in the world.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical
disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other
status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free
Keywords: All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg , RN - Emergency Center - ED - Emergency Department, Healthcare , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!