RN II- Maternal Fetal Medicine - Med Surg
Company: All Children's Hospital
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: September 17, 2022
RN II- Maternal Fetal MedicineRN II- Maternal Fetal Medicine
Requisition #: 520343
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Sept. 12, 2022
Come be a part of something bigger and work with the #1 Children's
Hospital in Florida! We are Magnet designated & ranked nationally
in 8 specialties by US News & World Report for 2021-2022!
Primary Position Summary:
The RN II is responsible for:
* Providing patient centered, specialized nursing care across the
continuum through an interprofessional approach to treatment,
research, education, and advocacy.
* Coordinating care for assigned patients on a shift to promote the
achievement of clinical outcomes.
* Providing direction to other team members to promote quality,
safety, and excellence in care.
* Providing evidence-based patient care based on the nursing
process policy, procedures, and protocols of the Johns Hopkins All
* Working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary health care team
to optimize patient care outcomes.
* Participating and promoting quality clinical improvement by
supporting departmental and hospital safety standards.
* Practicing and promoting responsible cost-effective use of
* Completing all identified annual requirements and competencies
for patient population, unit, department, and institution.
* Participating in the performance appraisal process.
* Consistently demonstrating organization's core values.
Work Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Work Hours: 8a-5p
* Baccalaureate degree, in nursing from an accredited School of
Nursing, preferred. Applicants with an Associate Degree in nursing
will be considered and must obtain BSN within 36 months of hire
* Registered Nurse (RN) Required. Florida State or Compact License
* A minimum of one year of experience as a licensed Registered
* BLS certification provided by AHA, other certifications as
required by home department. All credentials must be maintained
with active status
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical
disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other
status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for
our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins
Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain
from using any tobacco products during their work shifts -
including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or
Keywords: All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg , RN II- Maternal Fetal Medicine - Med Surg, Healthcare , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!