RN Cystic Fibrosis Center Coordinator - Clinical Nurse Coordinator
Company: All Children's Hospital
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: August 5, 2022
RN Cystic Fibrosis Center CoordinatorRN Cystic Fibrosis Center
Requisition #: 564023
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: July 29, 2022
$5,000 Sign On Bonus!
Primary Position Summary:
The RN III is responsible for:
* Providing patient centered, specialized nursing care across the
continuum through an interprofessional approach to treatment,
research, education, and advocacy.
* Coordinating care for assigned patients on a shift to promote the
achievement of clinical outcomes.
* Providing direction to other team members to promote quality,
safety, and excellence in care.
* Providing evidence-based patient care based on the nursing
process policy, procedures, and protocols of the Johns Hopkins All
* Working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary health care team
to optimize patient care outcomes.
* Participating and promoting quality clinical improvement by
supporting departmental and hospital safety standards.
* Practicing and promoting responsible cost-effective use of
* Completing all identified annual requirements and competencies
for patient population, unit, department, and institution.
* Participating in the performance appraisal process.
* Consistently demonstrating organization's core values.
This is a Grant Funded Position
Work Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Work Hours: 8a-5p
* Baccalaureate degree, in nursing from an accredited School of
* Registered Nurse (RN) Required. Florida State or Compact License
* At least 5 years RN experience
* BLS certification provided by AHA, other certifications as
required by home department. All credentials must be maintained
with active status.
* Nursing Certification preferred
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical
disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other
status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free
Keywords: All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg , RN Cystic Fibrosis Center Coordinator - Clinical Nurse Coordinator, Healthcare , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!