Family Medicine job in Saint Petersburg FL
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Description Specialization:Family Medicine without OBJob
Summary:Job Summary: HCA Florida Pasadena Primary Care is seeking a
board certified internal medicine physician to serve as an
outpatient physician in a locally owned clinic.
- Board certified or board eligible in internal medicine
- Must maintain an active medical license in Florida
- Previous experience teaching in an internal medicine residency
program is a plus Incentive/Benefits Package:
- This opportunity is an HCA Healthcare employed position
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package including: health, dental, vision, 401k, PTO,
CME, etc. About HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital:
- 307-bed facility is Joint Commission accredited and committed
to providing high quality medical care in a friendly hospital
- Serving residents and visitors for more than 50 years
- The hospital offers a full range of services including ER 24/7
, robotic and minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics,
rehabilitation center, and wound care. St. Petersburg is a growing
city on Florida's gulf coast, part of the Tampa Bay area. Known for
its pleasant weather, hence its "Sunshine City" nickname, St.
Petersburg is popular for golfing, boating, fishing and
beach-going. The city also hosts the Dali Museum, featuring
surrealist works of art, The Museum of Fine Arts, with works
ranging from ancient to contemporary, and The Mahaffey Theater,
home of the Florida Orchestra.
Keywords: HCA, St. Petersburg , Family Medicine job in Saint Petersburg FL, Healthcare , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!