Registered Nurse (RN) PEDIATRIC INPATIENT
Company: Williamson Medical Center
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At Williamson Medical Center, our employees are more than just
another number. To us, they're family. They're smart, talented,
compassionate, dedicated, and an overall joy to be around. We're
certainly blessed to have the best of the best working here from
the cafeteria to the operating room.
But as Williamson County and surrounding areas continue to grow, so
must we. That's why we want YOU to join our family!
Williamson Medical Center is an equal-opportunity employer and a
To coordinate, implement, and plan nursing care in a timely and
Formal Education / Training
1. Licensed by the State of Tennessee.
2. Earned a nursing diploma or degree from a college or
3. One year of pediatric ED or in hospital experience
4. BLS within 90 days of hire
5. PALS within six months of hire.
6. Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) initial certification
within one year of employment; certification required
Pediatric Patient Care Delivery
Equipment and Skills Training:
The ability to work well under pressure, to function dependently
and independently and to be flexible in applying basic nursing
knowledge to a variety of setting. - Equipment: - Order Entry
Computer System; Telemetry; Pneumatic Tube System; AT&T
Language Line; Omnicell Medication system.
A medical/surgical unit with patient population ranging from less
than one year of age to 21 years of age.
1. - Requires the ability to communicate in English orally and in
2. - Requires prolonged standing and working for up to twelve hours
3. - Constantly required to push/pull objects up to 175 lbs.
4. - Requires the ability to lift and turn patients with assistance
up to 250 lbs.
1. -Performs a comprehensive assessment on all patients within the
appropriate time of admission utilizing skills of observation,
communication and examination; including data obtained from
patient, family and other members of the healthcare team.
2. -Plans the patient's care on an individual basis, identifying
problems/needs, nursing diagnosis, standards of care/practice,
interventions consistent with identified problems and attainable
3. -Plans for patient teaching, discharge and post discharge needs
as appropriate for patient population.
4. -Functions independently with treatments, procedures and
equipment appropriate to areas evidence by adherence to policy,
procedure and competency based assessment and no pattern or trend
5. -Handles/transports/stores/prepares/administers medications/
solutions safely and in accordance with hospital and departmental
policies and procedures.
6. -Documents accurately and timely.
7. -Reassess patient's condition, evaluate patient response and
modify plan of care accordingly and in a timely manner.
8. -Accepts charge responsibilities and assigns staff with
consideration of patient condition and care requirement, acuity,
and/or facilitates staff development and complexity of patient's
9. -Maintains healing and therapeutic environment for the patient
10. -Maintains position specific qualifications.
11. -Demonstrates responsibility for assigned communications and
12. -Maintains their work areas and personal appearance in a way
that reflects our professionalism and demonstrates to our patients,
visitors, and coworkers the importance we place on cleanliness,
orderliness, and safety.
Keywords: Williamson Medical Center, St. Petersburg , Registered Nurse (RN) PEDIATRIC INPATIENT, Healthcare , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!