Clinical Project Financial Analyst
Company: Cognitive Research Corporation
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 22, 2022
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR ENTRY LEVEL CANDIDATE!If you've just
recently graduated with a degree in Finance, Economics, or Business
and are based in the Tampa/St Pete area, this may be a great first
step into your professional career.At CRC, we are building a team
around an exceptional corporate culture while we assist our clients
in bringing much-needed treatments to patients. We are currently
seeking a Clinical Project Financial Analyst for a new role. This
is an office-based role in St Petersburg, Florida, and is an
entry-level position.Position Summary:The Clinical Project
Financial Analyst is responsible for ensuring proper invoicing,
reconciliation, and un-billed amounts for Clinical Trial Projects.
Will work internally with Project Managers/Directors and Accounting
as well as externally with Investigator sites and vendor account
- Verify invoicing from Investigator Sites against source data to
confirm work performed in accordance with site contract.
- Communicate with Investigator Site staff to reconcile
discrepancies as necessary.
- Assist in preparing monthly invoicing sheets for Sponsors in
accordance Investigator Site payments.
- Work with Project Managers/Directors to ensure accurate monthly
payments to study vendors.
- Work with Accounting to reconcile accounts payable
- Monitor un-billed amounts and prepare for project
- Ad hoc Financial Analysis projects as assigned
- Other duties as assignedMinimum Qualifications:
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance, or work experience equivalent
to meet core competencies
- Proficiency in Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive data
- Ability to work autonomously with little direction
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Ability to sit for up to 8 hours per dayWe look forward to
hearing from you!Sorry, no visa sponsorship. No third party
Keywords: Cognitive Research Corporation, St. Petersburg , Clinical Project Financial Analyst, Healthcare , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!