Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Skyway Surgery Center , is seeking a motivated OR Registered
Nurse to join our team. Skyway Surgery Center i s a fast paced ASC
environment committed to producing the highest quality work and
experience for patients and their families. Job Summary The
Registered Nurse, operating room, provides nursing care and service
during surgery cases. The RN will be responsible for positioning
the patient, prepping the patient, and circulating the case.
Experienced in surgical procedures in the following specialties:
Orthopedics, Spine, Pain, and Podiatry. Qualifications:
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Currently licensed in the state. CPR required, advanced life
support certification required.
- One year experience required intra-operative setting.
- Demonstrates clinical competency, leadership, and teaching
- Physically and emotionally capable of performing
responsibilities of position. What We Offer As a valued member of
USPI, your health and wellbeing are important to us. We are proud
to provide you and your dependents with valuable and significant
benefits. USPI knows the value of well-rounded, balanced employees,
which is why we offer a variety of additional benefits to help
manage lifes daily stresses.
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to better yourself professionally
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Health Savings Account/ Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance
- No Weekends, Holidays, or On Call Who We Are At USPI, we create
relationships that create better care. We partner with physicians
and health care systems to provide first class ambulatory solutions
throughout the United States. We are committed to providing
surgical services in the most efficient and clinically excellent
manner.USPI is committed to, and proud of our inclusive culture. An
inclusive culture, in our view, is respectful of differences and
nurtures and supports the contributions of each individual, while
also embracing and leveraging diversity. A diverse workforce,
combined with an inclusive culture, makes USPI stronger and better
able to meet the needs of our diverse patient and physician
population.For more information about USPI, check out our Job
Location St. Petersburg, Florida, United States Company Location
Skyway Surgery Center, LLC(10643) Position Type
Keywords: UnitedSurgical, St. Petersburg , RN, Healthcare , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!