Company: Monticciolo Family and Sedation Dentistry, PLLC
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Overview:Busy, privately owned dental office, is seeking an
energetic and knowledgeable Dental Assistant. Our company features
11 locations with huge opportunity for internal growth. The ideal
candidate will have a lot of experience in making temps and
experience with Dentrix. We look forward to having you join our
- Competetive wage
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Monthly Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Provides superior chair-side clinical support and assisting to
Doctors and Hygienists which includes but is not limited to;
charting, patient education, Operatory set-up and clean-up.
- Manages the patient flow; redirects efforts to respond to
changes, prioritizes next Operatory room for the Doctors, and
updates the Doctors on the patients' status.
- Welcomes and greets patients in the reception area and provides
a personal introduction including name and position.
- Takes and processes X-Rays.
- Performs patient hand-offs.
- Enters and updates patient treatment plans at the direction of
the treating Doctor using the company operational system.
- Verifies the patient's clinical service needs were exceeded and
takes appropriate action when visits do not meet expectations.
- Escorts the patient to check-out.
- Completes sterilization processes for equipment and
- Monitors all laboratory cases and ensures they are ready for
the next day's schedule.
- Maintains emergency kids and first aid supplies, emergency
medications, and oxygen tank.
- Follows maintenance schedules for the processor, autoclave, and
compressor on a weekly basis.
- Identifies, reports and follows up on any maintenance issues in
the office including dental equipment and hand pieces.
- Maintains and updates the MSDS binder.
- Follows OSHA regulations and MFSD safety requirements,
including compliance with HIPPA guidelines, CPR, X-rays, and other
required certifications and registrations.
- Maintains and updates annual CE requirements as specified by
- Miscellaneous other duties as directed by
- Education Level: High School or diploma or GED
- Job Related/Industry Experience: Minimum 1 year job related
- State Requirements where specified
- Physical Requirements: Mostly walking, talking, standing, and
updating information in computer systems
Keywords: Monticciolo Family and Sedation Dentistry, PLLC, St. Petersburg , Dental Assistant, Healthcare , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!