Registered Nurse Clinical Coordinator - Bayfront Family Medicine Clinic - Day
Company: Bayfront Health
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Registered Nurse Clinical Coordinator - Bayfront Family Medicine
Clinic - DayDepartment: Family Medicine ClinicStatus: Full
TimeShift: DayReqID: req21797ADDRESS:701 6th Street South,St.
Petersburg, Florida, 33701,United StatesBayfront Health St.
PetersburgSituated in the heart of downtown St. Petersburg on
Florida's Gulf coast, Bayfront Health St. Petersburg has served the
residents of the region for more than 100 years and joined the
Orlando Health system in 2020. Bayfront Health St. Petersburg is a
480-bed tertiary care center equipped to provide comprehensive
medical and surgical care. The hospital offers many areas of
expertise, including surgery and trauma, neuroscience, cardiology,
acute rehabilitation and obstetrics. The hospital has a 38-bed
neurosciences unit with a dedicated neurology team consisting of
board-certified neuroscience specialists and physicians with
subspecialty expertise in stroke, epilepsy and Parkinson's disease,
and includes a Level IV Epilepsy Center. In partnership with Johns
Hopkins All Children's Hospital, Bayfront Health St. Petersburg
Baby Place offers full obstetrical services and is a Level III
Regional Perinatal Intensive Care Center, one of only 12 in
Florida. The hospital also is home to the Bayfront Health St.
Petersburg Cardiac Cath Lab, located in the James Heart Center,
which offers a full range of cardiovascular care and an on-site
inpatient rehabilitation unit, as well as the nearby Bayfront
Health St. Petersburg Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center.Provides
accountability and coordination for his/her area of
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing. BSN required.
- Assumes responsibility for professional development and
- Meets all mandatory and developmental requirements and
performance competencies for Orlando Health and
unit/department.Licensure/CertificationCurrent RN license in the
State of Florida renewed every two years. Maintains current
BLS/Healthcare Provider certification.ExperienceThree (3) years
experience in nursing, to include two years clinical
- Collaborates with appropriate outlying facilities and agencies
to ensure protocols are aligned with evidence based
- Provides a safe and clean environment.
- Participates in budget preparations and committee functions as
- Practices effective problem identification and resolution
utilizing evidenced based practice.
- Serves as a role model demonstrating appropriate knowledge and
expertise in regard to patient care.
- Functions as a patient advocate while collaborating with the
- Maintains focus on the educational growth of patients/families,
team members and self.
- The clinical coordinator must be able to demonstrate knowledge
of the principles of growth and development over the life span and
implement interventions as appropriate while being sensitive to
- Promotes collaboration within the organization by participating
in departmental and hospital programs, committees and special
- Complies with all regulatory and accrediting requirements.
- Ensures that safety, health, and regulatory standards are
attained in the practice of area of responsibility.
- Manages various human resources functions including hiring,
work assignments, coaching plans, and performance counseling.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent
with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal,
state and local standards.
- Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and
procedures.Other Related Functions
- Plan and coordinates process improvement activities.
- Functions as the corporate liaison between Administration,
medical staff and team members.
- Responsible for staff development, identification of risk
management issues, policies, guidelines, safety and infection
control issues and monitoring of staff attendance at mandatory
- Compiles, analyzes, and interprets data.
- Proficient in building interpersonal relationships through the
use of excellent communication skills and team building
- The clinical coordinator is able to provide the care needed as
described in the department's policies and procedures.ABOUT ORLANDO
HEALTHOrlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive
private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in
Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and
procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando
Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central
Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click
here to learn more about Orlando Health.
Keywords: Bayfront Health, St. Petersburg , Registered Nurse Clinical Coordinator - Bayfront Family Medicine Clinic - Day, Healthcare , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!