Primary Care Float Physician - Tampa, FL (Spanish Required) (Physician
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 21, 2020
Primary Care Float Physician (Spanish Required) Optum / Tampa
Bay, Florida Do what you love with people you love. Life Changing
Work Want to bring your passion to work and your practice to life?
Looking for a team that looks out for you? Want to make a real
difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER. We're
passionate about patients. We're leading the state of Florida
towards better healthcare practices. And we're looking for amazing
doctors like you. WHY BE A FLOAT PHYSICIAN?
- Working at different clinics brings variety to daily work.
- All effort is made to schedule at clinics closer to home.
- Reduced patient volume to account for unfamiliarity with
- Adjustment of start/end times (start late, end early) for
- No weekends/holidays.
- No off hour call.
- Great way to explore the area and exposure to a variety of
clinics before deciding on long term plan. SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
- Dedicated support: Get a large support staff per provider in
- A robust healthcare system: We have 130 primary care and 40
urgent care locations throughout Florida.
- A nationwide family: You'll have the full strength of Optum
behind you, including our breakthrough research and our vast
experience as a national leader delivering local care, with over
39,000 physicians in over 1,200 clinics. LOVE YOUR TEAM. You'll
- A community of care: We work together closely, laugh together
readily, and support each other earnestly.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across
roles, and between physician leaders. BECOME YOUR BEST. You'll
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no night or
weekend office hours, no call. Mileage reimbursement. Ample admin
time in the morning and afternoon. Reasonable patient load with
40/20 appointment model.
- Professional development: Receive ongoing opportunities to
build your skills and grow your career. PLUS: You'll get:
- A stunning hometown: Tampa Bay is a vibrant area with diverse
cultures and rich history. You can enjoy professional sporting
events, white sand beaches, numerous water sports, and a fantastic
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive salary with
bonuses based on quality outcomes, paid time off/holidays,
medical/dental/life insurance plans, paid malpractice insurance
with tail, and other excellent benefits. REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES
- MD/DO degree from an accredited medical school and completed
residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Current Florida state license and DEA certificate required
prior to start date
- Board eligible or board certified. If eligible, able to achieve
and maintain certification within 2 years of joining.
- Spanish language required.
- Managed care experience a plus.
- Must be able to travel locally. Ready to begin your life's best
work? Apply today at , or contact Lindsay Hale at [Click Here to
Apply] . Interested in exploring opportunities at one of our other
care delivery groups within or outside of Florida? Check them out
at . Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire
organization around one giant objective; make health care work
better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest
minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in
order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working
on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that
matter. Here you'll find incredible ideas in one incredible company
and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated
medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical
practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass
a drug test before beginning employment. Keyphrases: family
medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs,
geriatric medicine jobs, geriatrician jobs, gerontologist jobs,
family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Optum, St. Petersburg , Primary Care Float Physician - Tampa, FL (Spanish Required) (Physician, Healthcare , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!