Float Primary Care Physician - St. Petersburg/Clearwater, FL
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: May 20, 2020
Internal Medicine opening in Saint Petersburg, Florida. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Primary Care
Float PhysicianOptum / St. Petersburg - Clearwater, Florida Do what
you love with people you love. Life Changing Work Want to bring
your passion to work and your practice to life? Looking for a team
that looks out for you? Want to make a real difference in the lives
you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER. We're passionate about patients. We're
leading the state of Florida towards better healthcare practices.
And we're looking for amazing doctors like you. WHY BE A FLOAT
- Working at different clinics brings variety to daily work.
- All effort is made to schedule at clinics closer to home.
- Reduced patient volume to account for unfamiliarity with
- Adjustment of start/end times (start late, end early) for
- No weekends/holidays.
- No off hour call.
- Great way to explore the area and exposure to a variety of
clinics before deciding on long term plan. SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
- Dedicated support: Get a large support staff per provider in
- A robust healthcare system: We have nearly 90 locations
throughout the Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Orlando and South
- A nationwide family: You'll have the full strength of Optum
behind you, including our breakthrough research and our vast
experience as a national leader delivering local care, with over
39,000 physicians in over 1,200 clinics. LOVE YOUR TEAM. You'll
- A community of care: We work together closely, laugh together
readily, and support each other earnestly.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across
roles, and between physician leaders. BECOME YOUR BEST. You'll
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no night or
weekend office hours, no call. Mileage reimbursement. Ample admin
time in the morning and afternoon. Reasonable patient load with
40/20 appointment model.
- Professional development: Receive ongoing opportunities to
build your skills and grow your career. PLUS: You'll get:
- A stunning hometown: Tampa Bay is a vibrant area with diverse
cultures and rich history. You can enjoy professional sporting
events, white sand beaches, numerous water sports, and a fantastic
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive salary with
bonuses based on quality outcomes, paid time off/holidays,
medical/dental/life insurance plans, paid malpractice insurance
with tail, and other excellent benefits. REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES
- MD/DO degree from an accredited medical school and completed
residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Current Florida state license and DEA certificate required
prior to start date
- Board eligible or board certified. If eligible, able to achieve
and maintain certification within 2 years of joining.
- Managed care experience a plus.
- Must be able to travel locally. Ready to begin your life's best
work? Apply today at www.jobsatoptumcare.com, or contact Lindsay
Hale at . We're proudly part of Optum. Keyphrases: internal
medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine
specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal
medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs,
pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Optum, St. Petersburg , Float Primary Care Physician - St. Petersburg/Clearwater, FL, Healthcare , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!