Join established practice in St. Petersburg, FL (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: March 27, 2020
Job ID: 6850Practice Details
- BE/BC Neurologist to join an established practice.
- Open to Generalist or Sub-specialties in Headache, Rehab
Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Neuromuscular, or MS.
- Join five other providers
- Anticipated call 1:6
- Group is well respected and has been in the community 20+ years
and cover multiple sub-specialties within Neurology to include
Movement Disorders, Epileptologist, Neuro Psychologist and
- Partnership track available Recruiter's InsightCompensation.
The Starting Salary is $50,000 to $65,000 more compared to starting
Neurology salaries located Tampa. Coupled with a cost of living of
10% lower than the Tampa, provides the physician significant
purchasing power to Build their Dream Home, payoff school loans And
Retire Early. The Housing Market. With Average Home Pricing Settled
At $251,265 And Where this 3,402 square ft, 4 bedroom, 3 bath very
unique, quality construction family home in located in a top rated
school district offers an oversized corner lot with pool, within 5
miles of Clearwater Beach can be yours for $499,000. The Community.
While the city of Davenport itself is very small, the area north of
the city close to Interstate 4 and US 27 is experiencing explosive
growth. It is part of the LakelandWinter Haven Metropolitan
Statistical Area. Enjoy both of best worlds: Live in this quiet,
beautiful community with little traffic and crime and have access
to the amenities that Orlando has to offer, just 35 minutes away.
The Employer. This level II trauma and tertiary care center is
licensed as a 480-bed hospital and include a comprehensive
inpatient rehabilitation unit conveniently located on campus. This
organization has over 550 affiliated physicians and serves as an
academic medical center which offers graduate physician programs in
family practice, obstetrics-gynecology, and a post-residency
fellowship in sports medicine.Closest Major City
- 18 miles to Tampa, FL
- 96 miles to Orlando, FL
- 188 miles to Jacksonville, FL Colleges and Universities
- University of South Florida-St Petersburg (Full-time
enrollment: 4,459; Location: St. Petersburg, FL)
- Eckerd College (about 5 miles; Saint Petersburg, FL; Full-time
- St Petersburg College (about 9 miles; Clearwater, FL; FT
- Strayer University-Florida (about 17 miles; Tampa, FL; FT
- Hillsborough Community College (about 17 miles; Tampa, FL; FT
- The University of Tampa (about 17 miles; Tampa, FL; FT
enrollment: 7,216) Recreation
- St Petersburg boasts 17 recreation centers
- 9 swimming pools
- 150+ parks
- 70+ athletic fields, with programming for all ages and
- St. Petersburg combines shopping opportunities at regional
malls and charming downtown settings.
- University Village, a 60,000-square-foot shopping center
located downtown, opened its doors in 2004.
- There are more than two dozen art galleries downtown.
- Nearby Dunedin's restored Main Street offers seafood
restaurants, art galleries, and quaint shops. Keyphrases: neurology
jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care
jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, St. Petersburg , Join established practice in St. Petersburg, FL (Physician #), Healthcare , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!