Electrical Assistant Project Manager
Company: Goliath Construction Consulting, Inc.
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 11, 2019
The Electrical Assistant Project Manager is responsible for working
on assigned electrical construction projects. This includes working
closely with the project managers on scheduling, purchasing,
various reports for projects, estimating, submittals and O&M's;
all as required for assigned projects.
- Assist in writing quotations and project proposals, estimating
projects when necessary, review of contracts, setting up projects
in relevant software applications, working with project managers,
on-site foreman, and general contractors on assigned work.
- Work with the Production and Field teams; Project Managers,
Site Superintendents and Field Staff
- Design participation, preconstruction, construction, and
- Assist Project Managers in managing projects, subcontracts,
suppliers and inspectors to meet construction deadlines and client
- Assist Project Manager in reviewing design documents, plans,
specifications, estimates, schedules, and reports
- Coordinate with change order cost estimates, preparing related
reports, budgeting, and accounting practices
- Develop professional documents; edit and proof written
materials; prepare and maintain complete reports and records
- Knowledge of base principle of scheduling, project management
for construction and electric materials is a plus
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Email, Technical
Writing, and Scheduling software)
- 2 plus years minimum related experience; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Dependent on experience and work history
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available.
Keywords: Goliath Construction Consulting, Inc., St. Petersburg , Electrical Assistant Project Manager, Executive , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!